My new 1976..Finally a turn key 40! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice rig...love that blue :cheers:

BTW...love how you cleaned it all up !!!

Saludos Chepo, por aqui explorando HI8MUD te encontre. Compre una UZJ100 y ya la transformación empezo.
Se ve super bien el FJ40!!

Saludos Benson...welcome to MUD> official salute :flipoff2: lol pues estare pendiente a los cambios de tu 100 felicidades :cheers:, gracias x escribir ,tengo algunos links debajo de mi signature. Si tienes alguna duda de como usar IH8MUD me avisas.

Few more improvements to my little friend.
Master switch control on the best top console, the 1 row led are for the roof rack lights,still have to order the small push on/off switches.....the 2 row are for the front fog lights,rear bumper light,ARB compressor and rear lock and the blank space for other stuff
P1030175.jpg
P1030655.jpg
P1030652.jpg

And if you think that its not help.check my friend 40 with no lockers. MY 76 have for the moment at the rear.
P1030682.jpg
P1030695.jpg
P1030696.jpg

So you took it from Eglin?

I have been looking for it every time I drove by the J-Primes Hangar and it's been gone for the last couple of months.

Congrats. Looks like you've done a great job.

Rocky

Now I can quit bending my neck and scanning when driving by.

Rocky..So you took it from Eglin?..that's the guy from the air force?

Bsmith23..it was fun..i have more pictures but too many heeps around ..lol just 2 TLC..but was fun driving on that trail with Miami4x4 club...thanks for all comments..

Love the '76. Are you in Orlando? I live in Windermere and have a '76 on Boggers (from Kentucky) that I drive all the time, and a '74 So-Cal original that I drove home from LA in Oct. 2007. I would love to see yours and maybe tag along on the next trip to Ocala.

hi road trip..i live in sanford area...send me a pm we can hang out on the weekends and get some mud...we have a club in central florida area Florida Land Cruiser Association

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom