my Fj55!

Soo I was driving my Fj tonight and a lady pulled out in front of me soo I slammed on the brakes and heard a snap. Turns out I broke 3 of4 high steer bolts on my driver side ugh.

image.jpg

All done back on the road. Took the knuckle to smith auto 20 bucks and thebolt out and threads fixed. Put it all back together.

heading out of town going to do the dusy today! with my cousin should be fun we are planing on having 4 days to get through it.

Well We did the Dusy trail over the weekend. Did it in 3 days had a blast! That is the most challenging trail I have ever done. Made it through with no lockers! only whinched 3 times and once on Thompson hill. We entered through courtright lake. Was a Blast. I broke my rear drivers axle which really suck. I broke on day 3 soo had to winch 2x after that. The gate keeper was sick. I got some new dents ugh but worth it lol.

IMG_4984.JPG

IMG_4964.JPG

cant get my 3rd out grenaded my spider gears on my last trip but bolt holding in the center section broke inside carrier. Any ideas? I have tried to snap my c clips but nothing. need ideas

fj spider 4.jpg

fj spider 2.jpg

fj spider 1.jpg

fj spider 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom