my Fj55! (1 Viewer)

alright here it goes. went down to the paint shop today and got the paint for the new colors.

iam going to go with the new FJ blue and white scheme.

cant wait to paint.

anyone in the club paint for a living that want to do some charity work ;)
rsz_100_1818.jpg

Last edited:
THAT THING (EL PUERCO) IS COOL!, I like to paint even though I'm not very good usually takes alot of color sanding when I'm done.

soo i took my fj55 to work this morning and it ran really good there. well going home was a different story lol as i was pulling out of my work the throttle cable broke at the peddle. soo i ended up tying a piece of string i found on the side of the road and made it home by pulling this string for throttle lol

I have done that about three times because of the same thing. Got a different cable and now everything is good.

alright today i replaced my broken throttle cable was pretty easy to do! now i got to figure out what is going on with on the wires going to every what way lol

nuclearlemon

not an addict
have you checked out the mopar paint w2ebsite? it should be referenced in the paint thread here. guy basically took regular paint, thinned it and rolled it on and looked great. no spraying required (although a bunch of cruiserheads have sprayed using the same theory)

go for t!

well we bought the paint already iam going with the 09 fj bllue and white sceme and we are going to make my garage a paint booth.

Off Duty

SILVER Star
Too far from the shoreline, in beautiful WTF Flori
soo i took my fj55 to work this morning and it ran really good there. well going home was a different story lol as i was pulling out of my work the throttle cable broke at the peddle. soo i ended up tying a piece of string i found on the side of the road and made it home by pulling this string for throttle lol

That's cool:)

I had the same sort of thing happen in Grand Turk (Carribean) on vacation.

Rented a rail buggy, and as soon as I hit the trail...*snap!* there goes the cable:(

Fix it with a string that's (already) in the buggy *(geez-wonder why?:rolleyes:), go about 50 yards....*snap!* again:lol:

Finally, wrapped the hand with a shirt, reached over my shoulder (rear engined V-Dub powered), grabbed a handfull of throttle cable, and did the infamous "watch this" (no neer to hold:lol:)...and off to the races:D

well found out how much my gas tank is the hard way lol but pushing it 2 blocks was really fun too :). so for my christmas gift from the wife iam getting it painted by a real painter for some reason she wasent up for ghetto paint booth in the garage lol

just got home after dropping the 55 off at my buddys place to be painted said will be done in like a week soo excited :D

here it is going to look like
fj blue.jpg

i took my 25 dollar gift card and bought my self a middle console for the 55 for 40 bucks it just a great day lol

soo i got my midddle console yesterday hope it fits looks bigger than shown but it should work.

i cant wait to see my truck its almost done being painted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom