Builds My build thread - Rapido XL..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Splurged on some Doug thorley along headers and a bunch of cosmetic stuff today - clear tails, grill, depot dark headlights and some badges . Rear springs, timbrens and icon rear arms arrived today. Thanks Carl !! She goes in Monday for the suspension and sliders. Headed to Maine to see my folks this weekend but can't wait.......

Will have lots of oem parts needing a home.......anyone want ?!

Cheers

Splurged on some Doug thorley along headers and a bunch of cosmetic stuff today - clear tails, grill, depot dark headlights and some badges . Rear springs, timbrens and icon rear arms arrived today. Thanks Carl !! She goes in Monday for the suspension and sliders. Headed to Maine to see my folks this weekend but can't wait.......

Will have lots of oem parts needing a home.......anyone want ?!

Cheers

No photos...no truth!

Post em up! ;)

Glad to see you back in an LC, Erich. Looking forward to see what you do with this one!

:popcorn:

she's off at alignment..... did a quick test ride...... HUGE change, so much smoother....
can't wait to get her back later....

looks like I may need to reconsider rims/ tires.....so likely putting the new RT's on RW in classifieds...

IMG_4945.JPG

When you get it back from alignment please share lift height, travel, and of course pics.....lots of pics!

What was the issue with the wheels and tires?

I think I want more height...... ideally more width as well if it will fit in the front. Will run her for a week or two and see.....

there are few other forged rim options out there that meet the spec. Since I'm planning to do headers/exhaust and Sc'er I'm thinking more rubber is useful....

dying to get her out in the dirt....!!

thanks Brian -

Will likely be calling you on the brake upgrade..... the slotted/drilled Stoptechs are a good improvement but think if I go bigger on tire and Sc'er etc I'll need bigger grippers.

got 50 miles on her now and after bedding them in they are noticable improvement over stock.

LOVING the ride.....
11.03.16 003.JPG
11.03.16 025.JPG

a few pics - the full suspension is on, Tundra front conversion with Icon stage 5. A huge thanks to Carl at Just Differentials for making it easy and pulling all the parts together.....

got the drawers in - amazed at how well they fit and the utter lack of rattling or noise.....and the storage capacity is more than expected.
and the Slee sliders and Dual batteries and ARB dual Compressor set - need to wire that all up this weekend........

also planning on doing my headlights/ tails and grill...... it's finally coming together...
11.03.16 014.JPG
11.03.16 015.JPG
11.03.16 017.JPG
11.03.16 021.JPG
11.03.16 020.JPG

Dang - great looking rig!!

Love the drawers, what's the part number for those? And can it be installed by a mechanical imbecile (me)? Your Truck looks great.

Last edited:
Good looking truck. White cruisers -pigs - and up look great. Nice components too. Cherish it and enjoy it

Great build! Any restricted adjustments on the rear seats with the drawer system?

Very nice!! Can't wait getting my hand on it!!! :D

Love the drawers, what's the part number for those? And can it be installed by a mechanical imbecile (me)? Your Truck looks great.

Slee - SUV Storage Drawer System Details

I got mine at Slee. They are unbelievably solid and noiseless--even bumping over Moab rocks. Mine are like his, except I chose to get rolling floor-tops on both sides (why not?)

Installed them on my 100 single handedly, but had Slee do them in a hurry on my 200 in August on my way to Ouray. They are certainly DIY...though it can be confusing due to funky Australian direction sheets...

Slee - SUV Storage Drawer System Details

I got mine at Slee. They are unbelievably solid and noiseless--even bumping over Moab rocks. Mine are like his, except I chose to get rolling floor-tops on both sides (why not?)

Installed them on my 100 single handedly, but had Slee do them in a hurry on my 200 in August on my way to Ouray. They are certainly DIY...though it can be confusing due to funky Australian direction sheets...
I see yours are slee and the OP is ARB. Are they the same? Also how heavy are these? I still have stock suspension and don't want the ass to sag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom