Trade My 100 your 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Getting the itch for a 60. My 100 is in great shape and well taken care of. I also have white knuckle sliders on order. Link here 2000 UZJ100 Minamalist build thread.
IMG_6413.JPG

If you’re serious about trading, I have a ’85 FJ60 that is in very good shape. I have owned it for approximately 6 years and it is my D/D. I got it from another MUD member. It has 240,000 miles on it, is spring over, is desmogged, has 35” tires, lock right rear with a Ram set winch bumper. It has an 8500 super-winch with rope. The interior is in great shape including the headliner. The only thing is that there is some cracking on the dash, but it has a dash pad on it. It also has aftermarket front seats and grab bar.

The color is Toyota mono brown, almost burgundy. I do use it off road, so it has scratches on it, but the body is an 8 out of 10. The ’60 runs excellently and we have taken it on numerous road trips. The reason I would like a trade is that I need something with 3rd row seating (6 grandkids). So, if you would like more information or pictures, let me know. I live near Gainesville, FL and would not mind meeting somewhere in between.
Charlie

If you’re serious about trading, I have a ’85 FJ60 that is in very good shape. I have owned it for approximately 6 years and it is my D/D. I got it from another MUD member. It has 240,000 miles on it, is spring over, is desmogged, has 35” tires, lock right rear with a Ram set winch bumper. It has an 8500 super-winch with rope. The interior is in great shape including the headliner. The only thing is that there is some cracking on the dash, but it has a dash pad on it. It also has aftermarket front seats and grab bar.

The color is Toyota mono brown, almost burgundy. I do use it off road, so it has scratches on it, but the body is an 8 out of 10. The ’60 runs excellently and we have taken it on numerous road trips. The reason I would like a trade is that I need something with 3rd row seating (6 grandkids). So, if you would like more information or pictures, let me know. I live near Gainesville, FL and would not mind meeting somewhere in between.
Charlie
Sounds like it could be interesting. I would love to see some pics and then go from there.

Good looking rig..My 62 wouldn't be worthy of an even swap..

Jon, like you I have the itch for something different. My 85 fj60 is in great shape and I'm happy to pass along all the details and photos. I'm located in Dallas.

Will send you a dm with my cell and email.

Bill D.

white knuckle sliders with full top plate came in and are sitting in the garage. included in trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom