MUDship Salisbury/Charlotte to Greenville SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Need: pick up some chrome trim for FJ60/62 from @coinoperated40 who lives in Salisbury but works in Charlotte and either drop off at Trollholes or I can meet along I-85.
No rush on the when.....Thanks!

@coinoperated40 - what pieces do you have left over? I need a connector piece on the side (that covers the gap from the two pieces) and trim across the back.

@JToobe - you and I are fighting for 60-series stuff huh? I can drop this off on I-85 when I head to see family; one weekend this month I'll be headed that way

@coinoperated40 - what pieces do you have left over? I need a connector piece on the side (that covers the gap from the two pieces) and trim across the back.

@JToobe - you and I are fighting for 60-series stuff huh? I can drop this off on I-85 when I head to see family; one weekend this month I'll be headed that way

Scott....no fighting! I recall seeing a post that the snake blinders were the last pieces you were needing for Mabel, is that not correct? Let me know what you are still needing as i have some parts and if I come across anything you need, will snag it for you! Thanks for offering to bring down with you and if possible, save some time to share a meal or a beer!

Scott....no fighting! I recall seeing a post that the snake blinders were the last pieces you were needing for Mabel, is that not correct? Let me know what you are still needing as i have some parts and if I come across anything you need, will snag it for you! Thanks for offering to bring down with you and if possible, save some time to share a meal or a beer!

I forgot I need the roof trim. Just a few pieces. @NCFJ said he might have some coming off a customer's shop. Stan, still happening?

I will try to save time to have a beer with you. Need to leave extra early to not get a speeding ticket this time.

Being a FJ40 specialized person, such as I am, I do not understand the '60 bling talk.Snake Blinders??
Maybe the small little chromie things that connect the long pieces together? I think they were on the 37" piece I measured last night. @tgadd and @JToobe It looks like I have the left and right back pieces and the rear connector piece, if that one is about 37" long. Plus a left door, not sure if front or back.

Being a FJ40 specialized person, such as I am, I do not understand the '60 bling talk.Snake Blinders??
Maybe the small little chromie things that connect the long pieces together? I think they were on the 37" piece I measured last night. @tgadd and @JToobe It looks like I have the left and right back pieces and the rear connector piece, if that one is about 37" long. Plus a left door, not sure if front or back.

Ha! Yes, I was not familiar with the term "snake blinder" until a few months ago! Those are the chrome strips that attach below the doors on either side and it's not often that i get to throw that term around so I sound like someone who knows what they are talking about....... We both got a pair from a seller in GA recently.....Hopefully Stan has some stuff for Scott. I've spotted a few pieces at Trollhole's from a distance but not sure what condition they are in as it will take some effort to get to them amongst a maze of vehicles tightly packed together!

Need: pick up some chrome trim for FJ60/62 from @coinoperated40 who lives in Salisbury but works in Charlotte and either drop off at Trollholes or I can meet along I-85.
No rush on the when.....Thanks!
Heading to Charlotte tomorrow afternoon. I can grab whatever you need. Call me in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom