Mud flaps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Threads
74
Messages
1,860
Location
Houston, TX
Anyone know where I can get a pair of these in the USA? Are they available from Toyota?

IMG_7590.webp


IMG_7592.webp


IMG_1605.webp
 
That was sort of my plan, but 4Plus is clear on their website that the taillight guards are for 75+. I have a '74 and a 4Plus tire carrier (and a tweaked bumper). I'm not sure how all that would come together. (Except for the tweaked bumper, that will have to be shims!)

(I see CCOT lists them for a '74.)
 
Last edited:
That was sort of my plan, but 4Plus is clear on their website that the taillight guards are for 75+. I have a '74 and a 4Plus tire carrier (and a tweaked bumper). I'm not sure how all that would come together. (Except for the tweaked bumper, that will have to be shims!)

(I see CCOT lists them for a '74.)

If the tweaked bumper you are referring to is actually the rear frame cross-member, remove everything attached to it and take it to a frame shop to be straightened. Been there, done that and it wasn't that expensive to do. Only time of removing and replacing things.
 
Yeah, I should have said rear cross member. I forget about the bumperets.

It’s only 1/4” at the end. I’ll probably stick with a couple washers.

IMG_1444.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom