For Sale MS: ARB RD1045 & RDRF1045 Drawers and COB200 barrier. NEW. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mmorgan24

SILVER Star
Threads
ARB COB200 - technically a half barrier that's made to work with the ARB drawers. ARB RD1045 and RDRF1045 drawers, one fixed and one slider, and barrier for sale. These are NEW, never used. I have a set installed in my 2013. Don't ask me why I have TWO sets (one installed on my LC)! Check our the arbusa.com site for the details on the drawers. Side fixing kit not included. Local pickup preferred but will consider pallet shipping for the right fee! Near Madison MS and will gladly help install and provide a beer when done if you want to drive over! New $2600 - $1800 local pickup or local install - shipping and handling additional.

Got a question ask - 100% positive on ebay as mmorgan24

1-pic.jpg

2-pic.jpg

4-pic.jpg

5-pic.jpg

3-pic.jpg

Inside the cabin view of my current setup including battery and ARB 47L and Rainger ceiling carrier and Maxxtrax. Drawer system and barrier is very useful for work or play.

7-pic.jpg

6-pic.jpg

Last edited:
Dunno - whatever it costs for RLL carriers to similar that you contract to pick them up from 39110 and for me to get a pallet, 4 straps and tighten those puppies down.

Last edited:
It's a new year and I've got new toys to buy. I'd love to find my extra set of ARB expedition gear go to a new home. Remember I said I'd help install them for free.

Come on over or down or whatever.

FYI these drawers also fit the 80 and 100 series (different fit kits of course). Not sure about the barrier.

I borrowed the traxs and didn't have a good place to put them as the rtt took all the roof rack space and rear had all the gear. I figured the dogs wouldn't mind if they were all messed up!

I purchased a set of tred pros and will be mounting them on the roof or maybe a dessent rear bumper ...

The 100 series has a different barrier but the drawers are in fact the same (different bolt pattern and spacers included). I love mine and have one for sale still including the drawers.

Yep. COB-200 Barrier (for the 200). Buyer pays shipping and handling or free local pickup OR install if that's what you want (preferred).

Remember ... install if you want it pending non-rainy weather. DM me and we can work out the details.

I've got a 100 so I could only use the drawers.. How much would you sell drawers only for? Can't use the fit kit and don't really want the barrier...
gawaterfowler said he would pick them up for me this weekend if we made a deal.
Thanks

Pickup and 1400 then? Remember one is an RD1045 and the other is an RDRF1045 (slider). I will be out of town this Saturday however.

Pickup and 1400 then? Remember one is an RD1045 and the other is an RDRF1045 (slider). I will be out of town this Saturday however.
Are these still available?

are you willing to separate? don't need the barrier...also when seats are down are they flush to the drawer system? (will you be able to place a mattress down and it be even so you can sleep on top if needed?

Yes they are available, no I won't ship them but anyone can purchase them and pay to have them picked up on a pallet, yes I will help you install them on a 200 for the same price as local pickup, yes I will separate them into both drawers OR COB200, no they don't include side fitment kit and PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL post.

They are new but I did see some slight "damage" on one plastic border piece - ARB is shipping me another one for zero bucks.

K Thanks. :-}

Albino - I don't think so but if you measure the back of your seat when down I will look at the height of the installed drawer to answer your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom