motor sway and issues (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alberta mac

addicted but not cured
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I've been wanting a Tundra ever since they came out and finally got one. The truck is a July 07 with a motor issue in the 5.7 Toyota said it needs to be changed.
I found another 5.7 from a 2010 and dropped it in to find we had no reverse, Now it has a used trans and runs kinda good.
At 60 and sometimes 70 km's / hr there is this vibration but if I slap the trans into standard mode the vibe goes away.
I had tried the computer reset from youtube with no luck, I disconnected both battery terminals and connected them leaving them connected for about 20 min. hooked them back up and still have the same issues.
4 LO lite on, Engine light on, tire inflation light on,
Tune-age : Driving the truck the radio has an issue, I turn up the volume and it goes 12 -13- 11- 9 ect... try turning it down and 12 13 11. Then I managed to finesse it to 26 so I could hear it and as I was driving the volume increased by itself. 26-30- up to 44 then back down to 36- 34.
I'm not sure whats going on but I do need to find someone with a computer who can assess but I thought this would be my first inquiry on Mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom