Monthly Gathering March 16 at Quaker Steak & Lube (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Reminder to get it on your calendar! Unfortunately I will be unable to attend due to a work commitment that evening.

Remember that March 16th is the first day of March Madness but I called to confirm that we will have the big room to ourselves!

What is march madness? I don't see it on the upstate cruiser calendar. Is it land cruiser specific? It sounds fun!

I understand it's the season of remorse from spending too much between Thanksgiving and Christmas and usually involved heavy drinking to try to escape. I think watching college basketball helps mitigate the pain!

I understand it's the season of remorse from spending too much between Thanksgiving and Christmas and usually involved heavy drinking to try to escape. I think watching college basketball helps mitigate the pain!

Collegiate basketball - got it. :confused:

What time? Might could be there by 7:30

What time? Might could be there by 7:30

Folks start arriving about 6pm, some earlier.....with NCAA Tourney going on it may be a bit more crowded but they told me that they still have us in the private big room!
Sorry to miss but have a work activity!

Folks start arriving about 6pm, some earlier.....with NCAA Tourney going on it may be a bit more crowded but they told me that they still have us in the private big room!
Sorry to miss but have a work activity!

I'll try to get there early. My kids will be with me. That should be enough to intimidate the general public.

Yeah can't make it now. Aaron has ball practice and I am working 10-6. Chasing that now elusive over time.

Can't make it to the monthly meeting due to a weekly meeting with the family at Mcdonald's.

20170316_175137.jpg

Saw a built lx450 heading to powdersville. White with an apple sticker drivers side back window with snorkel. Anybody we know?

Wish I could have made it! Had to run down to Anderson for work at like 5 o'clock .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom