Molded Carpet & Vinyl Kits --- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A year later and I still love my vinyl in my 80.

If there is a molded vinyl similar to the 70 series shown above that is outstanding and would jump in it in a heartbeat if I didn't already have vinyl.

Could I get a price PM'd to me for black fj60 carpet?

I don't have any black carpet kits. I won't be importing anymore until next year when my supplier gets moved and set up in their new facility in Queensland.

Check with @dnp he has recently released what seems to be a nice kit with good reviews so far and the company he uses could probably make a black kit for you in a much shorter time line and about 20-25% less than mine as well.

Jason

I don't have any black carpet kits. I won't be importing anymore until next year when my supplier gets moved and set up in their new facility in Queensland.

Check with @dnp he has recently released what seems to be a nice kit with good reviews so far and the company he uses could probably make a black kit for you in a much shorter time line and about 20-25% less than mine as well.

Jason
Thanks

Any plans on vinyl orders for this time of the year?

I'm waiting on my supplier to let me know when they are ready to take orders again. They moved to a larger facility all the way across AU and are way behind now. Once they get caught up I'll get another buy together.

J

How much trimming/fitting/cutting holes goes into installing the vinyl 80 series kits?

There are NO holes for shifters, seat belts, etc.. The sides against the doors/scuff plates must be trimmed to your liking. If you are not good at DIY projects and if attention to detail is not your thing... this may not be for you....

J

Vinyl kits have arrived and all have shipped.

Thanks guys,

Jason

IMG_20180618_112033594.jpg

Are you going to order more brown vinyl kits for 60 series? Is that one pictured above in post #78?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom