Molded Carpet & Vinyl Kits --- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have pics of the grey vinyl with gray leather seats or black vinyl with gray leather seats... cant decide

The grey vinyl I got is a spot on match. Perfect. I have grey leather presently but it is in horrible shape. The grey vinyl would look good with grey leather. Assuming you like leather. I am getting grey cloth from Land Cruiser Heaven. This is a new offering. Mine will be the first set. They are made and on the slow boat from Colombia.

I wouldn't do black vinyl flooring. I think it would show a lot of dirt. The grey hardly shows any. I highly recommend!

The grey vinyl I got is a spot on match. Perfect. I have grey leather presently but it is in horrible shape. The grey vinyl would look good with grey leather. Assuming you like leather. I am getting grey cloth from Land Cruiser Heaven. This is a new offering. Mine will be the first set. They are made and on the slow boat from Colombia.

I wouldn't do black vinyl flooring. I think it would show a lot of dirt. The grey hardly shows any. I highly recommend!

Any chance you could put some pics up?

Any chance you could put some pics up?

Yep. Let me snap a couple real quick. I have my sleep platform in and no rear seats right now but you can get the idea.

Let me know if you want any other pics. It was -8 degrees this morning so I just snapped a couple quick.

IMG_3272.JPG
IMG_3273.JPG

That looks great!, Makes it hard to choose between that and carpet. Go get WARM and thanks for the pics

Last edited:
That looks great!, Makes it hard to choose between that and carpet. Go get WARM and thanks for the pics

One thing I can say is that the vinyl is thick and a bugger to work with in weather under 70F. Just a note to consider.

Jason

One thing I can say is that the vinyl is thick and a bugger to work with in weather under 70F. Just a note to consider.

Jason

Yes. If I had it to do over I wouldn't have let it sit in my garage for two months before installing it. I would've installed it when it was 90 degrees out. Installing it when it was 50-60 sucked a bit.

Do you have grey vinyl for '88 fj62? I don't need cargo area, front and center only.

Remaining stock

60 series:

2- Full dark brown sets (front, middle, cargo and tailgate)
1- grey vinyl set (front, middle and cargo)
3- grey vinyl wheel well covers
3- brown vinyl wheel well covers
1- charcoal carpet wheel well covers
2- dark brown carpet wheel well covers
3- charcoal carpet 3pc 60 floor mats
3- charcoal carpet 3pc 62 floor mats
2- dark brown carpet 3pc 60 floor mats
3- dark brown carpet 3pc 62 floor mats

Jason

Remaining stock

60 series:

2- Full dark brown sets (front, middle, cargo and tailgate)
1- grey vinyl set (front, middle and cargo)
3- grey vinyl wheel well covers
3- brown vinyl wheel well covers
1- charcoal carpet wheel well covers
2- dark brown carpet wheel well covers
3- charcoal carpet 3pc 60 floor mats
3- charcoal carpet 3pc 62 floor mats
2- dark brown carpet 3pc 60 floor mats
3- dark brown carpet 3pc 62 floor mats

Jason

Jason, I sent you a PM about your grey vinyl set for 60 series. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom