Moby is downsizing / sale coming soon ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to post this up ahead of time in case anyone want's to save up their tax returns ! I'm going in a different direction with the 97 now that I have a trailer and different ideas on what I like. The big thing will be dropping down to a 2'' lift and moving back to 285 tires. When it starts warming up outside I will begin the removal of items. I am not looking to make a fortune off of anything, some of it will be break even (the rack) most of it will be for a loss since it is used kit. All of it will be in good working order and has survived and been proven on and off of the road. The first things to go will be the rear bumper and roof rack as they do not require immediate replacement. Here's the list ....

-4x4 labs rear bumper w/ dual swing-outs. Custom tire carrier, hi-lift mount, ladder, and basket. $1100 (can't even get the parts to make your own for that price) SOLD to @StucknKS

-Custom one off roof rack built by me. It has x6 trail tailor adjustable gutter mounts, professionally powder coated by HMC coatings in Tonganoxie. I will have to go back and look but it is either .083 or .093 x 1'' tube with expanded metal decking. Either way you can walk on it or throw a ton of gear up there. $625 sold to @Sdr64

-315/75/16 Kumho KL71 tires x5. The same ones @StucknKS and @milemarker60 have ran on their rigs. One of them is brand new, never rotated in, the others have lots of tread remaining. $550

-x5 OEM LX450 wheels, currently painted bronze. They do have some light pitting, it's noticeable if you are close in, from about 5ft back you can't tell. $125 sold to @2fpower

-Dobinsons 3'' flexi coils, full set, same one's I've been running for the last year. Great coils and the powdercoat is still good with the exception of a few chips here and there. $425 (nice discount for you) @2fpower

-x4 Fox 2.0 shocks 3-5'' lift, without looking I'm going to guess less than 20k miles, maybe even less than 15k. No leaks, and still going strong. $200 (if they go) reserved for @2fpower

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. There should be good pics of all of this stuff in my build thread if you are interested. If you need more current photos then PM me your cell and I will send them to you. For a few beers I might be bribed up to the KC area, where we can meet at a mud members house and remove / drop off the items for everyone.

Last edited:
I'l take the shocks if you end up parting with them.

I’ll take the lx wheels.

Some pictures of the rack un-loaded and loaded for those interested.
img_3777-jpg.1549680
img_3774-jpg.1549679
img_3832-jpg.1549681

I'm going to post this up ahead of time in case anyone want's to save up their tax returns ! I'm going in a different direction with the 97 now that I have a trailer and different ideas on what I like. The big thing will be dropping down to a 2'' lift and moving back to 285 tires. When it starts warming up outside I will begin the removal of items. I am not looking to make a fortune off of anything, some of it will be break even (the rack) most of it will be for a loss since it is used kit. All of it will be in good working order and has survived and been proven on and off of the road. The first things to go will be the rear bumper and roof rack as they do not require immediate replacement. Here's the list ....

-4x4 labs rear bumper w/ dual swing-outs. Custom tire carrier, hi-lift mount, ladder, and basket. $1100 (can't even get the parts to make your own for that price) SOLD to @StucknKS

-Custom one off roof rack built by me. It has x6 trail tailor adjustable gutter mounts, professionally powder coated by HMC coatings in Tonganoxie. I will have to go back and look but it is either .083 or .093 x 1'' tube with expanded metal decking. Either way you can walk on it or throw a ton of gear up there. $625

-315/75/16 Kumho KL71 tires x5. The same ones @StucknKS and @milemarker60 have ran on their rigs. One of them is brand new, never rotated in, the others have lots of tread remaining. $550

-x5 OEM LX450 wheels, currently painted bronze. They do have some light pitting, it's noticeable if you are close in, from about 5ft back you can't tell. $125 sold to @2fpower

-Dobinsons 3'' flexi coils, full set, same one's I've been running for the last year. Great coils and the powdercoat is still good with the exception of a few chips here and there. $425 (nice discount for you)

Tentatively

-one set of metaltech sliders for a 95-97, powdercoat is scratched in several places, cat protection has a big scratch in it, otherwise they are as straight as the day they left the factory. $675 (if they go)

-x4 Fox 2.0 shocks 3-5'' lift, without looking I'm going to guess less than 20k miles, maybe even less than 15k. No leaks, and still going strong. $200 (if they go) reserved for @FZJ80 in KC

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. There should be good pics of all of this stuff in my build thread if you are interested. If you need more current photos then PM me your cell and I will send them to you. For a few beers I might be bribed up to the KC area, where we can meet at a mud members house and remove / drop off the items for everyone.

-Custom one off roof rack built by me. It has x6 trail tailor adjustable gutter mounts, professionally powder coated by HMC coatings in Tonganoxie. I will have to go back and look but it is either .083 or .093 x 1'' tube with expanded metal decking. Either way you can walk on it or throw a ton of gear up there. $625

-Dobinsons 3'' flexi coils, full set, same one's I've been running for the last year. Great coils and the powdercoat is still good with the exception of a few chips here and there. $425 (nice discount for you)

Tentatively

-one set of metaltech sliders for a 95-97, powdercoat is scratched in several places, cat protection has a big scratch in it, otherwise they are as straight as the day they left the factory. $675 (if they go)

-x4 Fox 2.0 shocks 3-5'' lift, without looking I'm going to guess less than 20k miles, maybe even less than 15k. No leaks, and still going strong. $200 (if they go) reserved for @FZJ80 in KC

ill buy the rack. Where are you located? I’m in Tulsa Ok

I’ll buy the rack if you’re not too far? I’m in Tulsa Ok
918-521-1688
Sean

Getting down to the last few items. Here are a few shots of the tires. I still can't believe these haven't' sold yet. I put the tread depth gauge to them the other night, the average being 13/32, down from 18/32 when they were new. Commit now and I can deliver them to you at the meeting on the 24th !
IMG_4306.JPG
IMG_4309.JPG
IMG_4310.JPG

Getting down to the last few items. Here are a few shots of the tires. I still can't believe these haven't' sold yet. I put the tread depth gauge to them the other night, the average being 13/32, down from 18/32 when they were new. Commit now and I can deliver them to you at the meeting on the 24th ! View attachment 1629693 View attachment 1629695 View attachment 1629696

I will say I drove circles around Kelly in the mud in Colorado (and then winched him up the hill). In Kelly’s defense he had a mild A/T on Boost. And of course there is the roll that happened not long after the uphill mud pit. They are fantastic tires off-road.

I need to go ahead and get shocks ordered so I can have them on my rig before the March 8th trip, so I'll back out of line on those (if you end up replacing them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom