Moab trip pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ted of the Mechanicsville Mudders on Escalator,

Brian M. driving Cam's buggy across golden crack &

the Sherpa doing what she does best (besides serving lunch):
CIMG0588.jpg
CIMG0649.jpg
CIMG0609.jpg

Last edited:
Lockers? We don't need no stinkin lockers!

View from Pritchett's Arch hike &

End of a perfect day :)
CIMG0682.jpg
CIMG0721.jpg
CIMG0689.jpg

Thats all the pics for me today folks. I'm whooped from the days travels, but mostly from the pre-dawn shoveling the bald tired Hundai rental car out of a snow drift at 7,500' (Soldiers Summit, UT) on the way to the SLC airport!

Godspeed to those still traveling home.

Last edited:
I saw one post of them looking for a 4.11 diff in the wanted section...I'm sure there are others. Cam can encourage anyone break almost anything :grinpimp:

bk

Ok... One more before I go to work.

Norm's truck taking a nap on the way up Escalator
CIMG0579.jpg

HPOP?

No, that's the F350 - it died in the first 5 miles of our trip. My F250 died about 2500 miles into the trip. EGR. (maybe also head gaskets again - they don't know yet)

I thought that if we had at least two fords I'd always have one that runs. Guess I need to buy THREE? (or replace them both with one Toyota?)

No, that's the F350 - it died in the first 5 miles of our trip. My F250 died about 2500 miles into the trip. EGR. (maybe also head gaskets again - they don't know yet)

I thought that if we had at least two fords I'd always have one that runs. Guess I need to buy THREE? (or replace them both with one Toyota?)

That sucks. I have a 06 that is having turbo problems and the dealer can't figure it out. I am going to get rid of it probably with in the next couple of months for a dmax. I love the truck but the motor and tranny are not worth the trouble.

uh....that sucks...

hope they get you back on the road quickly. It's gonna be a long trip.

bk

two OLD chevy should get the job done

The only thing Ford has is a big Cab . I think that they make it that way so you will have a nice place to sleep while you are waiting for help .

Dont forget it made it home in one piece and early :flipoff2::steer:

It had a day and a half head start, and the Ford had to pull the Chevy's load up and over the Rockies. (and as I recall, it is missing some parts because it couldn't stop the load it was towing!)

No love lost here for Ford, trust me. I'll be trading it for something else soon enough. It may even be a chevy...

Dont blame it all on ford as I recall a 5.4l gas truck made it over the rockies loaded and all the way home with out a hickup.

Dwight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom