Moab trip pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just to satisfy your breakage needs... looks like I'll be spending a few days in Albuquerque... (spell check provided by Brian)

That stinks about your pickup, but damn that cruiser looks good. What was the prob with the ford? The same sorta weird thing that happened at Tellico last year?

Question Lance - I've got a good friend that's working in Paki, and I'm thinking of going over there on "business" - how can I get in touch with the Paki top maker - Eshan, I think? Would it be worth it? (I have access to a vehicle if he's near Islamabad)

:grinpimp:

Tim
He is on the mud form . You should be able to pm him and set up something.

If anyone has some pics of the Blue and White 55 in action, please post or link. I forgot my camera...:doh:

Ben

I only got one decent picture of your 55 Ben -- I don't know why but it really looks good in this picture next to that way-cool silver truck... :cool: Tim
CIMG0752.jpg

ben
Here is a couple of teasers for you

Last edited:
Ben a couple more

Last edited:
John,

Thanks for posting those great pics. I did not realize I had tire(s) off the ground on that one climb!

Also, Thank you so much for donating the use of your truck and trailer for this run. It would not have been the same without your help..:cheers: Next time, let's get your 40'ish out on the trail too.

Rubicon... 2010 ?? :hmm:

Ben

Ben - I like the way you think. :)

Thanks to all who shared picture CDs & DVDs tonight. Compared to the nearly 2,000 pics I just uploaded to the Mac from you guys, the 200 I had on my camera seem really minor. I apologize for not having more CDs of my pics to distribute. If anyone wants a copy of what I have, let me know and I'll burn some copies.

We need to send Headcase a package.

Tim

Fred, your pictures were awesome, too. Thanks again for the disk! You captured some great action shots.

Extra special thanks to John and Fred for their hard work recording this adventure for all of us. I know they got a work out humping all those hills without complaint! :clap:

Ben

Yeah, Ben and I bet you're going to tell me on the Rubicon trip too, "oh, I've taken stock Tacoma's on this trail before - no problem." :D

I'm still puckered! :doh:

(but it was worth it!)

Ben - I like the way you think. :)

Thanks to all who shared picture CDs & DVDs tonight. Compared to the nearly 2,000 pics I just uploaded to the Mac from you guys, the 200 I had on my camera seem really minor. I apologize for not having more CDs of my pics to distribute. If anyone wants a copy of what I have, let me know and I'll burn some copies.

We need to send Headcase a package.

Tim

Rubicon '10?

Pix?

:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2:

will have to maks a dvd for you . Does Lance has a mailing address for you ? Hopefully by 10 you will be here to go with us.

Yeah, Ben and I bet you're going to tell me on the Rubicon trip too, "oh, I've taken stock Tacoma's on this trail before - no problem."

Tim,
I did the Rubicon backwards from Lake Tahoe to the big camping area, up Caddilac Hill and that area, It was fun, We rented 4wheelers. I think we could get that Tacoma through it, hell they did it in a Jeep!

Rob

Picture of Cam all stressed out preparing for the next obstacle....

That wasn't a rough idle -- it was snoring.
CIMG0755-1.jpg

Oww - my eye...

At least you'll have a pretty good idea of what the Ford will sound like after the Cummins swap.

No, you're thinking of the early 12 valve 5.9 cummins. I wouldn't put one of those in. I was thinking more along the lines of the modern 24 valve 5.9 common rail. Like Kenny, the CRD is much quieter than you.

(as Einstein said, it's all relative...)

Hey, shouldn't you be packing for Disneyland? Beth is going to snatch you up like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride if you're not ready.

Wasn't that a trail we went on the third day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom