Moab before Solid Axel Summit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ajax, are you kidding. Maureen is coming this time. Every time she spots an empty space...she brings me a new bag.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

My current plan is to make it to somewhere around Baker, NV by Friday night and roll into Moab mid afternoon on Saturday. Any particular place worth looking at for camping?

Sorry Darrell, no help about Baker, Nv., but when I'm doing what you're doing...and I'm alone...I find a safe looking gas station, or a motel parking lot and catch some zzz's in the car, in the parking lot. Never had an issue.

Moab Sat eh? Are you going to try to hook up with me & Jason and camp in the mountains with us? If so, we should try to figure out the logistics.

Pm me or Jason if you want.

Maybe you could find a spot to camp in Nevada on iOverlander it is a really good app for finding camp spots.

Last edited:
Sorry Darrell, no help about Baker, Nv., but when I'm doing what you're doing...and I'm alone...I find a safe looking gas station, or a motel parking lot and catch some zzz's in the car, in the parking lot. Never had an issue.

Moab Sat eh? Are you going to try to hook up with me & Jason and camp in the mountains with us? If so, we should try to figure out the logistics.

Pm me or Jason if you want.

That's the plan, I'll send off a PM shorty.

Maybe you could find a spot to camp in Nevada on iOverlander it is a really good app for finding camp spots.

Thats a pretty useful website, thanks for the tip! I was already planning on camping in or around Great Basin Nat. Park; after looking at ioverlander I've got a spot picked out that should be nice.

I'll send out a PM so we can figure out Moab.

A677AD35-AB99-4539-B43D-96EF049DFB69.jpeg
Camp at 10k. GPS coordinates 38 28’ 19” N 109 16’ 07” W.

Ok, we got into Moab about an hour ago. On our way to the Brewery @ 6:30pm. BCNU.

Darrell, here's the latest: meeting up with Jason Sat morning, then heading up to those grid cords in post 28. Setting up tent camp there & wheeling in that area.

No cell up there but if you have any issues getting to those grid cord, try a text or use this thread to try to make contact with us. We will be looking for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom