Mississippi Backroads February 26-28 Weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
I just wanted to toss this date out there for anyone that wants to do some backroading.

Tentative plan will be to leave from my farm Saturday morning and hit the road and See and Eat Mississippi.

If the weather is good, we will camp somewhere Saturday night. If it is crap, we will just day trip in the rain.

I am thinking we will go to the Delta. Probably spend the night in Delta National Forest if we camp, if not, we can just make a day-loop and get home. That said, if you can only make a day out of it, you can come and go as you please.

Plan on getting a fairly early start out of my house. We will likely head out around 9 am.

Paved and gravel roads. Bring a Toyota. Preferably one with a transfer case. You wont need it......its just lame to get a group shot and some a****** brings his Subaru........

So no RX 350?? With fresh paint!!

I'm interested, wife will be out of town that weekend. I'd either drive up from Biloxi early Sat am or camp somewhere in the area Friday night.

Yep, I was thinking that KA's Outback is just a little too far away to borrow for the weekend [GA Tech]

In for Saturday

image.png
I'm going to tighten this up as weather reports tighten up.

Looks good so far.

The weather forecast is holding nicely for next weekend

Camping at my house Friday night is open.

Meeting at my house at 8 am for the day is the plan.

If you want to stay out and camp we may do that depending on level of interest or we may just make a loop and camp a second night at my house.

Who is in?

We May Day trip it as a shake down run......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom