Milfor Cargo Barrier and ARB Space Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Onur,

I'm trying to picture this...will this be a solid sheetmetal from top to bottom? Or, will there be expanded metal?

Does anyone know of any type of Rivet or Grommet that is used to splice nylon webbing together? It seems if something like that existed one could make one of those Raingler barriers for a very low cost!! I was also thinking of pulling out some of my old Eagle Scout skills and making a raingler copy by tying nylon webbing together but thought that may not look quite as good...there has to be something...:eek:

thanks

barrypt5

Now that I have an infant, the cargo barrier is becoming more important to me. The milford is known to act as a pseudo roll over protection in an emergency which is attractive. However, is this the case ONLY for the full length barrier? Since I have a rear drawer, I'd need the partial barrier.

Thanks.

Ali

alia176 said:
Now that I have an infant, the cargo barrier is becoming more important to me. The milford is known to act as a pseudo roll over protection in an emergency which is attractive. However, is this the case ONLY for the full length barrier? Since I have a rear drawer, I'd need the partial barrier.

Thanks.

Ali

Having an infant was the exact reason I went looking for a cargo barrier.

Galls sells a product used as a prisoner partition that might work. I haven't had a chance to check the dimensions.

Galls® Exclusive Security Screen

Galls Security Screen is made of 4-gauge non-glare vinyl-coated wire. It's adjustable and easy to install so it can be transferred from one vehicle to another. Screen is 22"H and adjusts from 42"W to 67"W. Comes in three sections with hardware to fit most American-made cars.

4994.jpg

i'm not sure if they have the rivet type guns your looking for but you might want to look on diytactical.com Its a forum for types that make their own gear, some pretty good links on there for materials, i've gone through several of them for stuff needed to modify my mil gear. You may even be able to find someone who can put one together from your specs. I've been planning on making a few for our gun trucks to keep stuff from flying around.

cargo barrier

I have a Milford that I got from Man A Fre eight or nine years ago. I really like the fact that I can hook things to it . The Raingler net would be nice as you can take it down when not loaded up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom