Merry @$#^%#$^$%^&%$ Christmas, here's a $500 deductable! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RUSH55 said:
Good grief!! Are you attemting to depreciate the 80 as quickly as possible?? Or were you just trying to keep up with Tools and LCPhil?

Nah, we weren't even wheeling with Kevin and Phil. We were wheeling with some kids in chopped Toyota pick-ups. I also need a headlight. Unfortunately, they're $270. I doubt anyone just has an 80 headlight just lying around...Do they?

Yeah, no more wheelin' for me, for awhile. So, Rush, where the heck have you been? Haven't seen you since the hurricane!

Yeah, I haven't been able to get down to Phoenix lately, plus the Cruiser is temporarily down until I get my new tires (Mon.) and put in my new tranny and t-case. Might be able to get down for a meeting and run in March. Where should we go?

Update....and a re railing of this thread. Finally got the word today, our van is totaled. The bright side is State Farm is being more than fair. I'll be getting about as much as I hoped for with selling it. Even after I pay the deductable. Maybe hell will freeze over, monkeys will fly from my derrier and the insurance co. will collect from the deadbeat the hit us.

Cliff,
Glad to hear that you are covered by State Farm. Been with them since day one all of my vehicles and homes have been with them. They treat me fairly and have NEVER denied a claim nor raised my rates for making one. I have actually hooked up about ten or so people with my agent and every one of them saves money on their monthly premiums, from what they were paying at the time.

I'd track that number down, get to the house that she called figure out what she's drivin and pour some tuna oil down the fresh air cowl vent. Might not ever get your money from her but it would still feel good to know that she can't turn on her heater in the mornings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom