Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damnit. Flying the night of the 20th.

Need to do a Sunday afternoon or a Monday night just for me weewaayyyhhhyy
We could do a Sunday trail ride. We went to Stony Lonesome last Sunday and had a great time.

Are we still meeting on Thursday, 20th at Billy's ?
Meeting this Thurs the 20th, but changing location to Back 40 Brewery downtown. See page before for detail on parking.

Last edited:
I'll be there, in the #ThroatPunchBuggy
Well, it's fixed and locking... but I guess I'll drive the smart RZR.

Whew! I didn't realize I live 27.8 miles away from Back 40! I better get going!...

Good to see everyone tonight!

i will meet wherever, but FWIW I vote we go back to Billy's .

Good to see everyone tonight!

i will meet wherever, but FWIW I vote we go back to Billy's .

Enjoyed seeing everyone as well. I think last night was an anomaly - there were two events going on at the same time: trivia and a new release party. Plus work holiday parties. I've never seen that many people in there on a school night.

Hey Bham guys, @bamabrock @fletch301 if/when I replace my AHC components is there a garage in your area you could recommend that would be friendly and reasonable on pricing?
There are a few. None are probably ahc experts but we can help diagnose any issues

Hey Bham guys, @bamabrock @fletch301 if/when I replace my AHC components is there a garage in your area you could recommend that would be friendly and reasonable on pricing?

I second what @bamabrock said - there are several shops in town that are good for general LC issues, but I have yet to find one that is familiar with AHC. If you read the AHC-specific maintenance threads on MUD, you'll already know more than any of the shops (or the dealership) that I've used in town. Happy to help however I can with diagnosing issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom