Build Meet Uma and not the one you are thinking of

Member Builds and Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My youngest wanted to go off roading since she didn't get to go to SAS so we went to do another shake down and went up the back side of the biggest mountain we have locally to make it feel like Colorado. Uma did good and there might have been once or twice that I picked the harder line even though the trail was for the most part easy. My son drove the 93 4runner.
IMG_20260816_113037730.webp
IMG_20260816_095120536.webp
IMG_20260816_093150521.webp
IMG_20260816_093035239.webp
 
Last edited:
So when the whole motor debacle happened I bought a tundra to solve the daily driver dilemma that I was having. It had a 14 foot ladder rack that I told my son that if it didn't sell he could build a off-road tube bumper for his 4Runner.
IMG_20260614_103254876.webp

I liked the way it looked and asked if he could build a brush guard for my 40. Well after we got some more welding wire and this week being fall break for his school he decided to start building it.
IMG_20261003_165325388.webp

I gave him full creative control over how he wanted it I wanted kinda the old Downey/4 wheel parts style. But I also didn't want it blocking the grill or bezel because I don't want the bezel police to come after me. Although it is quite impossible to get my bezel wrong. I got home today and sans paint it was done .
IMG_20261006_160049392.webp
IMG_20261006_160055845.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom