McMaster as source for barn door hinges? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to install barn doors and, as I am very frugal, didn't know if there was a source aside from OEM or evilbay for barn door hinges? I do a ton of business with McMaster and was curious if they sell a similar hinge? Thanks

I'm sure you could find them here, and reasonably priced. Post up a want ad in the classifieds.

In your search for replacements remember barn door and ambulance doors hinges are different. Top hinges deal with an angle and bottom are for a flush fit on ambulance doors. Barn doors fit outside the tub not flush.

Trying to install barn doors and, as I am very frugal, didn't know if there was a source aside from OEM or evilbay for barn door hinges? I do a ton of business with McMaster and was curious if they sell a similar hinge? Thanks
< Barn Door Hinges >

I’ve got a whole box of them in Burbank, going nowhere.

I am getting set to post in classify these.
IMG_6714.jpeg

Yes. A boxful of those too.
1682907338282.jpeg

Please call the shop to follow up. Or post a want ad. Im trying to help keep this a tech forum.😊

In your search for replacements remember barn door and ambulance doors hinges are different. Top hinges deal with an angle and bottom are for a flush fit on ambulance doors. Barn doors fit outside the tub not flush.
Looking for a way to get the play out of my Ambulance door hinges. The plastic bushings from Toyota seem lame especially in the Arizona heat.

Looking for a way to get the play out of my Ambulance door hinges. The plastic bushings from Toyota seem lame especially in the Arizona heat.

Someone here sells brass bushings. Would have to check but believe it's SouthBoston40 or FJ40. Need to get more to have myself. More work to remove the pins on ambulance door hinges but should solve the rattle loose hinge issue. Can't guarantee they fit the ambulance door hinges be believe I read they do.

Someone here sells brass bushings. Would have to check but believe it's SouthBoston40 or FJ40. Need to get more to have myself. More work to remove the pins on ambulance door hinges but should solve the rattle loose hinge issue. Can't guarantee they fit the ambulance door hinges be believe I read they do.
Thanks for this John. Much appreciated👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom