May ROTM- 5/30 Coconino NF (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice.
Brice, what did you think of the expo trailer? Nice enough to buy one?

Goldy, what kind of tent-ma-hal is that?

Nice maroon 80 series

Looks like everyone was comfy :grinpimp:

The tent-ma-hal is the Standing Room 100. Amazon $139. It attaches to any straight leg 10 x 10 pop up canopy. It's the easiest tent we've ever set up. Just clips to the canopy frame. We already had the ez-up, so it was a no brainer.

The tent-ma-hal is the Standing Room 100. Amazon $139. It attaches to any straight leg 10 x 10 pop up canopy. It's the easiest tent we've ever set up. Just clips to the canopy frame. We already had the ez-up, so it was a no brainer.
Amazon link? I think i may copy you.

Wanted to give the MacGyver Award to Rudster for his quick draw Simple Green Sprayer. The gas stop on the way up turned messy when the pump did not shut off at the end of my fill-up, fuel all over the rear quarter panel, tire, rear bumper etc. Glad no one was smoking near the pump. Rudster pulled the sprayer faster than Marshall Dillon could draw his six gun. Also, he was right there with zip ties in multiple color choices for Brices trailer connection issue. These are the only two incidents that I'm aware of that warrants Rudster winning the award. My guess, there's probably more. He is more fun and handier than a swiss army knife. Also, Sam and Dylan wanted me to give a shout out to Rudy, his trusted sidekick.:cheers:

I like rudy better than all of you low-lifes.

...what a great idea. LOoked it up> Amazon standing room tent

I like rudy better than all of you low-lifes.

Don't hold back Nick tell us how you really feel.:rolleyes:

I like the way the tent attached to ez up shade cover. Have a few dome tents and large two tent. Dome is too short and large is the old school with all poles that need to be put together. Way too much work for one night. Also thinking about possibly using my one of my 1/4 ton trailers. Not set up for camping with a RTT but rather just storage. Easier than packing the everything inside the vehicle. At 500# empty with a small lift, better tires and rear locker I think even my 4Runner could haul it on any trails I would take a vehicle by itself.

Nice.
Brice, what did you think of the expo trailer? Nice enough to buy one?

Goldy, what kind of tent-ma-hal is that?

Nice maroon 80 series

Looks like everyone was comfy :grinpimp:

I loved the trailer. We have one on order, so this was a "loaner" and a way to test certain things we did or did not like. It makes camping with 5 (count them, FIVE) ladies much easier.
The one we have on order is actually a little bit bigger, for added storage. That was the biggest issue we had for this trip; trying to find storage space for six people's stuff. If we had stayed two or three nights, we would not have needed much more storage space, except for food. It is the tent for the girls, six sleeping bags, four sleeping pads, toilet, etc. All those take up space. If it was just going to be Tina & I, then the smaller trailer would be fine, but the girls had so much fun, they want to do it again.

Here is the website for the trailer company. http://moabaz.com They are at Deer Valley & Central. Talk to Ron or Rick.

If I were to have pre-run the Casner Mountain Trail #8 before Saturday, there is no way I would have thought I could have made it up the road with the trailer and my set up. BUT, it did make it, somehow. Tina and I are still saying "How in the hell did we make it up that road!"

Air bags are going to be installed very soon! Maybe even this weekend!

As far as the trailer, it really had everything we needed (read: ladies needed). I certainly could camp like Mark (@Rudster) or John (@Living in the Past ) did, but not with Tina, nor the girls. So the trailer makes it a family affair. 18 gallons of water, a propane stove, propane BBQ, water heater, battery system for lights or charging, RTT. It is a great setup. We hope to have our trailer soon. When we get it, I will bring it to a meeting.

Again, thank you to everyone on the run. We had an incredible time. I would highly recommend this run for everyone in their lifetime. I think it should be on everyone's Run Bucket List.

Don't hold back Nick tell us how you really feel.:rolleyes:

I like the way the tent attached to ez up shade cover. Have a few dome tents and large two tent. Dome is too short and large is the old school with all poles that need to be put together. Way too much work for one night. Also thinking about possibly using my one of my 1/4 ton trailers. Not set up for camping with a RTT but rather just storage. Easier than packing the everything inside the vehicle. At 500# empty with a small lift, better tires and rear locker I think even my 4Runner could haul it on any trails I would take a vehicle by itself.
I have what you want but its not for sale:D

@murf, Its been a LONG time since anyone called my maroonish 80 nice. I guess I need to leave it dirty to hide the peeling clear coat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom