May Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drive the dump truck!

er....

I mean drive one of the Power Wagons. :D

I'll do both (sorta). I'll drive the power wagon with the dump bed. :flipoff2:

[edit--the PW with the dump is missing, probably needs points or the rotor replaced, so it'll either be the faux-lux or the other (non-dump bed) Power Wagon]

Dan

Last edited:
Williams' x4. (Wolfe and the pups...that's a good one!)

3 from my group.
-Mike-

A headcount would be useful, so we know how much food to plan. Who's going to make it out? Hope to see you on Saturday!

Evan

Sorry about the late notice but looks like things worked out for me to make it today. No worry about food plan, I am still looking out for my girlish figure?

Sorry I missed the meeting. Steve I will give you a call about the window channel.

Vince

Thanks to Evan and Ellen for hosting. Wish I could have stayed later, but I barely made it to work on time! :eek:

Any plans for a June run?

Thanks to everyone for coming! I thought we had a great turnout. My apologies for the weird smell in the house. I was trying to make sure tha swamp cooler was up and running for all the hot weather in store, and the new A/C pad was making the air smell funny. I pulled the pad and rinsed it out with fresh water yesterday and it seems to be much improved. It's probably one of those things that will work itself out after a few days.

Anyway - thanks for coming out to the mountains! We had a nice day for a gathering.

Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom