May Badlands Run (Summers should be open!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, looks like complete ass this weekend.

All set for in the morning.
Plan to be at the park by 10, like the rest of everybody.
Day trip for me.
Hooking up with Nate on the way.
Not sure if Blue is in or out.

Skipping out. Too much rain on the way. Vicky's bummin' also.:(

Sorry Tony. If my sh it was ready I'd be there.

Trailer should be in on monday and downpipe mid week. Still have no shocks. :doh:

No worries.
I'm going.
Worst case, I go back home...

Damn harden up people you won't melt...
....oh wait I ain't going either. Never mind.
This work stuff sucks

Well, you guys missed out. by noon the weather was sunny and beautiful. Didn't get much for pictures, got side tracked after I somehow managed to sheer all 6 studs on the hub body. Luckily Tony, Dylan, and Nate were kicking ass and we bandaided it enough to keep wheeling in 3wheel drive. Was a great day though. Lots of water. Orange is a completely different trail now. You can still find and go down old orange. It's pretty whooped out though. New orange is like the access road at flatnasty. it starts in a area near old orange but goes in a completely different direction.
Nate's new propane mini was pretty sweet. Wheeled well. Dylan's water powered 4runner did great. Tony's cage is a bad mofo. *shut yo mouth* His sharp angles are aggressive and stylish. A nice update for the 2017 version. elegantly equipped with the mud carpet and non adjustable seats.

20170520_160002_1495329711978_resized.jpg

20170520_172451_1495329715197_resized.jpg

I got zero pics. But it did happen.
Lots of water, but we had a great time.
Like Bry said, warm and partly sunny, no rain past noonish and we were still at the quarry at noon..... per usual.
Lovin the new mods.
Still gotta bug in the pump on my steering, but aside from a whine that would make Clints 40 proud, it worked flawlessly all day.
With a group of 4 we wheeled the entire park by 5pm.
Awesome trip!!

Looks like Tony is teaching a class on the proper way to wheel a mini truck. Which we all know "anybody can wheel a mini truck". Wish I had been there.

Miss all you people just sayin

Glad those who made it had fun
Mrs c

Bill, your girlfriend, Mrs. C, is posting on here.
Don't let the wife, Mrs. X, see that.

;) Threesome last night
I tried editing that but my phone was not cooperating

Mrs x lol

Eiffel tower?

Ritchie Cunningham's mom?

So did anyone check out summers by chance?

I'm sure Bryan did, since he drove right passed it...

Then again, he might be a selfish piece of s*** and figured, fxxx it, I'm too lazy and what do I care. Someone else will do the work, I'm sure of it. It's not like someone asked me directly to do it... Nah, he ain't like that!

We're some of the few good ones left i guess. :angelic: