Massive Bulb Smackdown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpg
Seems there's been a few threads on dash bulbs, and since I have my dash completely apart, I thought I would change out the multitude of burnt out bulbs.

Here we go.

Antenna Switch.

image.jpg

Hazard Switch.

image.jpg

Diff Lock Switch.

image.jpg

Instrument Cluster trans shifter module.

90072-02006 (qty 1)
90072-02005 (qty 9)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Rear Heater Switch.

84999-10190

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg
Factory Heated Seat Switch.

???

How do even get these apart? There are total of 8 locking tabs per switch!

image.jpg

Rear Defroster Switch.

image.jpg

HVAC Module (LX450).

84999-70015

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Factory Head Unit.

???

image.jpg

So which position is the odd one for?

Sorry, but I have no idea.

In order to save you some time later, I THINK this has been addressed and MAY help. If nothing else, it places another resource in YOUR thread.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/definitive-led-thread-for-80s.213060/

Thanks for YOUR reply. Yes, I'm aware of this thread amongst a few others. But I'm a tired OLD FART and gave up after page 6. I just want some Toyota P/Ns for all the misc bulbs. No harm meant.:cheers:

Actually, after I placed the link and posted, I realized that what the other was is about the LED versions. I am impressed by your dedication to a photo and description of each and every location with a Toyota P/N. Kudos to you for taking the time to do this!

I am sure I will be using it in the future!

Impressive :beer:

[Hijack] Good to know there's a factory heated seat switch. Is there a part number and if I don't have factory heated seats, will there be wiring present? Mine is a '93 [/Hijack]

I see one with a green dot on the left side in the pic. Maybe that is it?

That is it, but not sure what it is for.

[Hijack] Good to know there's a factory heated seat switch. Is there a part number and if I don't have factory heated seats, will there be wiring present? Mine is a '93 [/Hijack]

Lexus dealer doesn't show anything in the system for the "factory" heated switches. I think I'm screwed on bulbs for these. I was able to push out the steel pivot pin and get a look inside, but getting it apart any further will likely damage the switch. I did pull some heated seat switchs off a Lexus ES300? last year and if I could sort out the wiring/ logic, I think I would prefer to use them.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Although the truck was probably delivered to the dealer with those switches installed, I wouldn't consider them factory. I came across some dual level seat heater switches at the wreckers last week in a a Lexus ES300. I'm going back this Friday to get them.:D

Get 2 packs of 10 of T10 LED bulbs on Ebay. They are better in every aspect then OEM, especially in power consumption. They go in bottom of door lights, Dash, Clearance Lights, and I think License lights. They will likely outlast you or the truck....which ever lasts longer.
Now is also a good time to do all the interior dome lights. Ebay if you want to go cheap. Yeah some of the chinese ones are junk so get 2 if your worried or don't want hassle in future.
Do yourself another favor and get a LED maglite ($20 every Black Friday) and mount it below drivers side door arm rest. Perfect spot for it.

Get 2 packs of 10 of T10 LED bulbs on Ebay. They are better in every aspect then OEM, especially in power consumption. They go in bottom of door lights, Dash, Clearance Lights, and I think License lights. They will likely outlast you or the truck....which ever lasts longer.
Now is also a good time to do all the interior dome lights. Ebay if you want to go cheap. Yeah some of the chinese ones are junk so get 2 if your worried or don't want hassle in future.
Do yourself another favor and get a LED maglite ($20 every Black Friday) and mount it below drivers side door arm rest. Perfect spot for it.

Interesting concept. If they are junk then I don't want to have the same one again. Why do you want to double the junk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom