March Trail Ride (BUMPED 1 WEEK to APRIL 4-5) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know what the reg's would be for carrying a fire arm where we're going? Will we be in the National Forrest? or a National Park?
Thanks' :beer:.

Anyone know what the reg's would be for carrying a fire arm where we're going? Will we be in the National Forrest? or a National Park?
Thanks' :beer:.

We will be bouncing back and forth on both.

We're Still On folks!!! The last bit of rain is hopefully moving through right now. The main group is meeting tomorrow morning @ 10 AM Park & Ride.

DO NOT BE LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there. Just got in late from jax so I have a bit of packing to do!

Its drizzling up here now. The trails will be pretty saturated. Be prepared to get muddy. Have fun and be safe.

We ( Zack and Chris) are in Franklin right now. We just got here for the night and will see yall at the Walmart. It has been raining the whole way so it should be slick.

PICS??????? where they at?? I've been home 5 minutes and I want pictures. Mine are mostly video but will upload.

Thanks everyone for participating, had a great time.

FYI--Downhill made it home on a flat bed, he made it about 30 miles before it could go no further

Had a great time. Glad I slept in the truck Friday. That was some kind of wind (and I'm not just talking about Ted's babbling all night) and pretty cold for April. Beautiful Saturday and a lot of trail time.

Ted, thanks for putting together a great ride!

Glad to hear Dave made it home safely. That was one wobbly set of front tires going over the hill. We were trying like hell to get to within 100 AAA miles of his house. Don't know if we made it or not... was very close.

Picture017.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture021.jpg

I was wondering how he made it. I just got home about an hour or so ago. We stopped at Tallulah falls on the way home. I am beat and had a great time. I will try to get some pics up tonight.

We stopped at Tallulah falls on the way home. I am beat and had a great time.

We stopped at Tallulah Gorge on the way home too, it was too close not to make the stop. It is one fo the "7 Wonders of Georgia"...Also great trip, TrailDiva and I had an awesome time and we will try to get some pictures up tonight.

Here's my version of the same spot, my camera & Adam's picture.

P1060420cropped.JPG

and what might be the best Downhill Dave pic of all time, no words are required. Also the 4 legs sticking straight up is the ummm, well uhhhh, you see it's the uhhh, well I'll just say it, it's the crapper!

P1060350small.JPG
P1060420cropped.JPG
P1060350small.JPG

Last edited:
Wheres the one of Nick in the mud hole?

I got 155 pics uploading right now and will post the link when they are done.

Had a great time. Glad I slept in the truck Friday. That was some kind of wind (and I'm not just talking about Ted's babbling all night) and pretty cold for April. Beautiful Saturday and a lot of trail time.

At least there were not shampoo stories this time around. :flipoff2:

At least there were not shampoo stories this time around. :flipoff2:

Touche!

Great pics! I am supremely jealous. I am glad you all had a great time!

Smitty

i had a great time. it sux that dave had to get a tow. sorry to here that dave. my co pilot has some good pics i will try and get them from him.

thanks for sharing, good pics everyone. I have some rooftop video of us racing up the mountain Saturday evening, I think I hit 3rd gear a few times as we were chasing the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom