March Trail Ride (BUMPED 1 WEEK to APRIL 4-5) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone going in the Sat. group that is coming from Atlanta wants to caravan up to NC send me a PM or post up here and we can work out a time a place.

April trip

I am trying to convince my wife to go up with me on Saturday and camp that night. She asked if any other wives are going. We will be coming up from Roswell, GA area. Would like to join caravan. Also, any reports from scouting trips on places to park trailers and tow vehicles?

Steve C.

I am trying to convince my wife to go up with me on Saturday and camp that night. She asked if any other wives are going. We will be coming up from Roswell, GA area. Would like to join caravan. Also, any reports from scouting trips on places to park trailers and tow vehicles?

Steve C.

There are a few ladies going along and Dave is building a portable privy for them (a little privacy). In regards to trailers , there are a few shopping centers about 7-8 miles away but of course you have to get from there to the trails. You would be leaving it at your own risk but you could do it.

TrailDiva and AuburnFJsexy are going up Sat morning from Norcross, would be good for you guys to caravan it up.

I'm not a wife, but I'll be going and 'roughing' it. I've never camped before so it should be interesting. We would love to caravan. Get with Nick (AuburnFJSexy) about meeting places and times. I know we are planning on leaving really early to give us plenty of time to get there.

TrailDiva and I are both 24, so we are "youngins" too

so im here to say that my truck broke on me yesterday.
the lower ball joint came apart in two halfs.

It was at that moment i was afraid i wasn't goin to make the trip.
so my truck was sitting in my yard wit the tire hanging off.
I was so lucky that this happend as soon as i pulled in my drive.
i then said no this will not stop me i got $90 together. i then went to a auto part store and got two lower balljoints and, a cv boot. i came home and did it all in a few hours. i will be there and, i am so glad it didnt happen on the trip. im good to go now and will see yall very soon.

i will have fire wood with me not a whole lot but ill have sum. :)

Last edited:
Weather

Well, it might be a good thing that the trip was not this weekend.

boy aint that the truth, we'd have been rowing a boat through the woods. Even next weekends forecast doesn't look great, hopefully the weather man is doing his usual good job.

May the Trail gods be with you . Wish I could come.

boy aint that the truth, we'd have been rowing a boat through the woods. Even next weekends forecast doesn't look great, hopefully the weather man is doing his usual good job.

How "interesting" can rain make the trails up in NC?

How "interesting" can rain make the trails up in NC?

scared are you????? we'll take care of you but the forecast is looking a little better. Saturday is looking great and Sunday will be hit an miss at 60% rain. Either way we're gonna have a great time.

UPDATED FIRST POST

I trust you guys are keeping an eye on the forecast. It's gonna be a little chilly Friday night and beautiful on Saturday so bring layers.

Also, still looking for firewood contributors. I know of about 4 of us bringing wood, if everyone brings a little we should be good to go. Otherwise we will have to collect it from the woods which is work and I don't wanna work.

TrailDiva are I will bring up some wood for Sat. night

Thanks Nik,

Tom in Cumming (the other half of Robert & Tom) needs a ride up on either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Anyone have a free seat for just the ride up, once he's there he will be riding shotgun with RallyTaco (Robert) for the rest of the weekend.

Nick and I have an open seat if he needs it. We are headed up early Sat morning. Message me or Nick if you wanna ride with us. Looking forward to the trip.

Nick and I have an open seat if he needs it. We are headed up early Sat morning. Message me or Nick if you wanna ride with us. Looking forward to the trip.

Excellent, nice to offer the open seat. I'll PM you his email address and you guys can work out the details.

Dad isn't going to be able to make this ride but I will see you guys at 10AM at the park and ride. I will try to stuff some fire wood in the back of my 40 if I have some extra room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom