March 4th BBQ at Casa de la Yardboy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ugh.. I wish we could make it but we already have something planned for that day.
It's a long way for you to travel... But in addition to you and your beautiful (and entertaining) family, the absence of your meatballs will be palpable.

I wont make it thank you for invitation though...
Haven't seen you in a long time! It's been too long, I think. Anyhow, the venison chili that you made at Uwharrie a few years ago still stands out as one as of the best trail meals I've ever eaten. Hope you are well!

Doing well just busy as hell...work, new grandson (finally a boy in family after two daughters and two granddaughters)....working the property in Walterboro (discing fields to plant, trying my hand at trapping coyotes, etc) and working with this puppy..he has his natural ability test at end of March so the last 3-4 weeks is going to be balls to wall up until week before...then I have a difficult Fall Test this year for him that is going to take quite a bit as he needs to be force fetched for some of the tests (retrieval of fur from 200 meters, waterfowl from 150 meters, tracking, chase behind duck, pointing quail and hopefully steady to flush, cooperation, obedience, etc).... plus bought new house in April out in Ravenel and trying to keep up on doing things there when not in field with pup or in Walterboro on tractor. LOL Thanks for thinking of me though...much appreciated.

How's the prep work coming?

My schedule cleared up a LITTLE bit for tomorrow. I will be in Summerville having body shop look at y Pig and can drop in for a few minutes. I need to know where to go.

My schedule cleared up a LITTLE bit for tomorrow. I will be in Summerville having body shop look at y Pig and can drop in for a few minutes. I need to know where to go.
Just turn up your nose, the way you do at Liberals, and let it guide you to the delicious and bountiful barbecue at Randy's.

PM inbound.

Great turnout and AWESOME food! Best cornbread I've ever had, and the BBQ was succulent. I loved the baked beans as well! Top Notch!
It was great to see everyone and the weather couldn't have been better!

Great food--If anyone left hungry, that was your fault. I think we had about one of everything, 40-100 (even though the 100 was parked backwards!). Thank you Randy & Pam for hosting!

We cleaned up the backassward parking issues...

IMG_1972.JPG

And everyone had a great time....

And there were leftovers, if you looked closely...

IMG_1975.JPG

Thanks @Beau Diddly !

We had a great time! The food was great and it was wonderful seeing everyone! Thanks for the hospitality! I wish it wasn't so far a drive for us to get over that way to see everyone!

Food was great and the company was even better. I was disappointed we had to leave early, but glad to meet some new people. The club has really grown. Thank you Randy for you and your wife hospitality and for opening your home to all of us. We really enjoyed it.

This was a blast! Thanks, Randy, for hosting, really appreciate you stepping up there. I saw you and Pam checking on the food pretty regularly, but looks like y'all had a chance to chat and mingle - which is what it's all about. The pork was stellar and was amplified by @dustin weaver 's vinegar sauce. OMG. Thanks again for a fun time!

IMG_4596.JPG

It was great to see everyone again. Thanks to Randy and Pam for a super job of hosting.
Looks like this could be a yearly event if you guys ( Randy and Pam) are up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom