Events/Trails March 19-21: Two Night (one if you prefer) Club Campout in Dixie Valley (2 Viewers)

Attending?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm still planning to head out Friday morning, anyone else?
@DesertLake, my wife and I are planning on heading out tomorrow morning as well. What time are you thinking? And who are you, lol? Wife and I are very new to the area and the club - still learning names and MUD handle affiliations!

Steve (and Andrea) Pryor

Hi I'm one of the Wills, we met at Mark's house. I am not sure what time yet, probably 10 or 11. I am running behind already getting my stuff together. You're in Carson, right? Is there a meet point that works for you? I'll be towing a trailer.

Hi I'm one of the Wills, we met at Mark's house. I am not sure what time yet, probably 10 or 11. I am running behind already getting my stuff together. You're in Carson, right? Is there a meet point that works for you? I'll be towing a trailer.
One of the Wills, lol, got it. I actually think I have a handle on the other one after this month's meeting. We'll be heading out earlier I think, black 80 on 35's. I haven't seen an official "run frequency" for ham, but I'll be on 146.460.

One of the Wills, lol, got it. I actually think I have a handle on the other one after this month's meeting. We'll be heading out earlier I think, black 80 on 35's. I haven't seen an official "run frequency" for ham, but I'll be on 146.460.
146.460 is the frequency we use for the club so you are golden on that point.

B0CED61F-634B-41D7-8B4A-3D3DA004ECC9.jpeg
Wife and I will be leaving sparks directly at 5pm. (Stupid work lol)

Looking forward to hitting the road this PM. Just need to get through a few AM patients, then finish packing, then convoy time with @lelandEOD. I'll bring a few logs too for the fire. It will be needed tonight.

Sorry folks, I won't be coming. My family needs me here to deal with the death of my sister in-law. I am super bummed and sorry to let you guys down, but I'd rather feel like a s***ty president/friend than a s***ty husband/dad.

Will (@DesertLake) has all the maps and coordinates, but I'll share them here too for everyone else...

You should be able to download GPX/KML files from these links...
Trail Run Options

Bummer but understandable Tony. Gotta take care of family first. There will always be another run.

I did but left it at camp for this trail. I hadn't realized it's torsion axle doesn't have shocks and it kinda needs them. The way my gear was situated I couldn't see the trailer, except when it was airborne.

View attachment 2622036Home safe. Still need tires. I might get the pics uploaded tomorrow.

I have been rolling on the Milestar Patagonia M/T tires for close to 5000 miles on the Bronco and they have never let me down and continue to impress. All five 33x12.5 cost me $890 from Walmart (I had 4WP mount/balance with beads and I installed them at home.) They have good road manners and are pretty quiet when run at higher PSI on the hwy. They have a "crowned" tread design that lifts the side treads off the pavement to quiet them down so I run them at 40PSI on the Bronco and the 80 to accomplish this.

My 80 came with them and they had about 28K miles on them. I drove them vegas-to-reno without issue and they were outstanding on the trail too. I plan on getting them again on the 80 once these are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom