MalloMe Gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

titanpat57

Bigfoot?!...never heard of him...
SILVER Star
Threads
mallome FL1.jpg
View attachment 1426050 I happened to find this MalloMe gear (assorted cool stuff) on Amazon. They have great prices...and it seems to be good value as well.

My latest find was a flashlight, very similar to the one I bought for nephew at Christmas for a heck of a lot more money.

I got this kit, and loved it. I don't think you can beat this price point either. It's actually seven dollars cheaper then when I bought it a few weeks ago. It came with a case, different charging options, a battery holder....just very cool

Check it out!

MalloMe 5000 Tactical LED Rechargeable Flashlight Ultra Bright 1000 Lumens with Zoomable Adjustable 5 Torch Light Modes, 18650 Battery, USB, Wall, and Car Charger Included (8 Piece Set) - - Amazon.com

Last edited:
Thx for that link, just bought one. Couldn't find a 12V rechargeable one last year that I liked, this is perfect.

This light is awesome, sharing in case anyone's thinking about pulling the trigger.

I got one too, so far I like it for the $. Thinking about picking up a second one.

I also got one. Seems like good quality, and I appreciate the personal service of a small family business. I might get another, and maybe their hammock...
Incidentally, it fits really well into the long storage in the passenger side rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom