For Sale M416 Unmolested (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This trailer is back on the market. Made a deal with last buyer that should something come up, I would purchase back for selling price. Life happens and I have the trailer. Debated again on keeping but since I have a second, going to go ahead and list this again. Will reduce price to $2000 even. Only change is that the canvas cover is torn on a seam. Looks like it was stored outdoors and the weight of the rain water caused it. Other than that....exact same as previously listed. PM if interested. Its time for it to find a new home. Selling our spare M416 trailer that's is all original. From the original markings and paint, my guess it the Marine Corp was the last to use this. As much as it pains me, it been sitting for over a year out doors after it was restored and cleaned up and getting zero use. Probably one of the most solid ones I have come across in a very very long time. Solid and not rusty. Any rust on this is entirely surface and there is less on this than my current tow rig. There were a couple of "puncture wounds" in the tub floor but were straightened and welded during the process. Trailer was media blasted to remove any loose or flaking paint. Wanted to keep as much of the good lead paint intact. Had at least three coats of mil service paint on it. Even some desert tan for the second. Once all the loose paint was removed, trailer was acid etched, primed and painted with an Alkyd Industrial Marine Enamel which is super tough. Because some of the original sound paint was left on, some of the original paint wrinkle can be see through the white. Given it now has a 4th coat on it, this is to be expected. The frame and underside of tub were left intact as no painting was required. It was and has been covered with cosmoline to seal the current surfaces. Tub has a light coat of bedliner aa donthe outer edges of the fenders. Fenders are also original. Both original tub drains are functional in both the open and closed positions. This will hold water to the top....or float when when empty if needed. The data plates were removed due to being over faded. Parking brake functions as normal, pintle hitch fully rotates with load spring. Has not been wired for lamps. I do have a pair of NOS tail light mounts. Those will be included. Also has new shocks on it as well as NOS rear section reflectors. Not China remakes. Any parts that I have put into this are ones that were sourced or are are still in service today. Serious inquiries please....dont need any tire kickers here. Feel free to contact me if you want to take a look or want any more information. Serious inquiries only please. Let's not waste one another's time. Thanks $2000

20180604_164109.jpg

Screenshot_20181206-141452_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20181206-141510_Facebook.jpg

Sir, do you have photos of the undercarriage and tub?
All surface rust left in place with original paint to show that nothing has been hidden. Brownish color if from cosmoline coating. I will also be providing several addition cans of this (SP-400) coating.

20190218_161155.jpg

You coming up to Seattle anytime soon? 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom