LX570 Picture (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It has some angles like the Infinity SUV thingy

Or a Mitsubishi. The lack of the bold fenderwells of the 80/100 series reduces the "masculinity" of the lines. How does one fab a front bumper with that weird angled seam. Makes you wonder what the guys at ARB will come up with, if anything.

ugly all day long

The back end makes me want to vommit.

Shape, including the back end, looks just like the black LC posted several months ago on autoblog. Think it was spotted in Oman or somewhere.

get this truck out of the 100 series....why do we constantly get reposts on this topic? IT IS NOT 100 SERIES TECH!

..........but i will put those wheels on my truck.

This is Lexus and is probably designed more for soccer moms and the like - will the LC be based on the same platform?

i still want this thing moved out of here. Its ugly but knowing me, i want it because of the motor and thats it.

Arrgh !

Yes, the motor I would take in a heartbeat ..especially after driving the new Tundra. But as I mentioned before its the front and rear bumper covers (and how they blend into the body) that I hate ! I cant see how a heavy-duty bumper will be fitted to this new model.. ?

Holy F*@K-UP Batman!

just goes to show that black LC spotted in Oman (autoblog article) is the real LC

get this truck out of the 100 series....why do we constantly get reposts on this topic? IT IS NOT 100 SERIES TECH!
Take it easy. Up until 2004, there was no 100 section on mud. It was mixed in with 80 section. Until there is a dedicated 200 series section, people will probably post it here.

As for the new 200 series, well, there hasn't been an LC series that I didn't like so I'm sure I'll like the new ones as well. Just give it some time. :cheers:

Last edited:
"4 inches longer and nearly an inch wider. "

That's the last thing us wheelers need!

:rolleyes:

anyway, the greenhouse looks just like a GX470. The lower looks like a GX pumped to 400psi and distorted!!

..........but i will put those wheels on my truck.

Nobody is forcing you to read the post. Get me a 200 series section and I'll post it there. Sheeesh this is one anal crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom