Wanted LX470 Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to buy some seat covers for my 2004 LX 470. I'm guessing I can use most Series 100 covers from 2003-2007 also.

I've looked at SOR, EscapeGear, SmittyBuilt, Wet Okole, and a few others. I'm just curious if anyone is thinking of selling theirs before I purchase new.

Thanks for your time!

Looking to buy some seat covers for my 2004 LX 470. I'm guessing I can use most Series 100 covers from 2003-2007 also.

I've looked at SOR, EscapeGear, SmittyBuilt, Wet Okole, and a few others. I'm just curious if anyone is thinking of selling theirs before I purchase new.

Thanks for your time!

What did you find that worked for you?

I ended up purchasing some cheap TrailGear covers from Cabela's. It's no where near the quality of the other discussed brands, but they were around $25 for each front seat. The fit isn't perfect, but I don't really mind the way they look. I haven't found anything for the rear seats. I'm wondering if a standard 40/60 split bench would work. Just to reiterate... the quality is exactly what you pay for. They're $25 car seats... not terrible, but definitely nothing like what you'd get with nice duck cloth / canvas.

Cabela's Low-Back TrailGear Seat Covers : Cabela's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom