For Sale LX450 Flares/Cladding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

Deflared my LX450 a while back, and these trim pieces have just been sitting in my (small) garage. Trying to make space, and these have to go. Some of the panels have some damage (close-ups in the album below), but for the most part, they are in good shape. I think all the damage can be fixed, but since I'm going the de-flare route anyway, it wouldn't be worth my time. If its not pictured, I don't have it. The PO threw out some of the pieces, assumingly because of damage.

Would love to not have to ship these, but if you want them and aren't near Austin, TX, let me know your zip and I'll let you know what shipping would be.

$200 picked up

U4snbyA.jpg

Album detailing damage
LX450 Trim - Google Drive

I think it looks great. The regular 80 flares look good, but the LX450 flares were just too much. I used aluminum tape. Going to go the monstaliner route at some point in the future and just roll over the tape.

Just got 150 picked up for mine. I knew they weren't made of gold but I thought they would fetch a stronger price. Good luck to you on yours and let me know if you need advice on filling the holes...I found a good solution.

How much shipped to 35022

Are these still available?

This ad is almost 3 years old... I’m sure it’s all still available and in the OP’s small garage!

Believe it or not, the kit as pictured is still available. You can have it for free if you are local for pickup.

Believe it or not, the kit as pictured is still available. You can have it for free if you are local for pickup.
The other guy gets first dibs. But in the event he isn't local, I'm in Dallas and could make a trip out of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom