LX 570 2018 vs. 2016? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking at two LX's 2018 and 2016, both have similar miles with the newer model being $10K more expensive. Is there any difference in features between those years? For example, one on site I was reading that the 2018 came with driver thigh extension. Does anyone know the difference if any and your thoughts which year to go for?

I am looking at two LX's 2018 and 2016, both have similar miles with the newer model being $10K more expensive. Is there any difference in features between those years? For example, one on site I was reading that the 2018 came with driver thigh extension. Does anyone know the difference if any and your thoughts which year to go for?

Only difference is on the 2018+ the tailgate can be motor opened by push button at the rear. Earlier it is manual open unless the fob or front interior button is used. It does kind of get annoying but you do have to get out of the way of opening tailgates so both methods are annoying for the rear operation. I use the fob if i can.

Thats literally the only difference i know about other than 2 row being an option on 2018 and later as well as nori green replacing grey.

Never seen any LC or LX with thigh support extension, its one of the only gripes i have with the seats at $100k.

I could be wrong.

2018+ has the newer radiator and transmission software already updated I think.

Thanks guys. Looks like 2018 or later is the way to go.

2018+ has the newer radiator
Depends on the build date. The updated part appears to only have been introduced late in 2018, I’m not sure of the exact month.

Check the build date, and even if it’s late 18 I’d still verify the update visually.

Personally the old design wouldn’t prevent me buying, but I’d inspect closely for a crack forming and maybe use the fact that it WILL need a radiator by 120k as a bargaining chip.

Only difference is on the 2018+ the tailgate can be motor opened by push button at the rear. Earlier it is manual open unless the fob or front interior button is used. It does kind of get annoying but you do have to get out of the way of opening tailgates so both methods are annoying for the rear operation. I use the fob if i can.

Thats literally the only difference i know about other than 2 row being an option on 2018 and later as well as nori green replacing grey.

Never seen any LC or LX with thigh support extension, its one of the only gripes i have with the seats at $100k.

I could be wrong.
Your wrong, my ‘13 LX has a thigh extension on the drivers seat

My 2009 has driver thigh support too.

My 2009 has driver thigh support too.
Was that a feature that came with the luxury Aniline leather option? Our 2010 does not have thigh support and we do not have the leather upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom