Looking to sell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello I have a 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser 1PZJ70 I'm looking to sell. Below is picture. If this isn't allowed here please let me know. please message me for more information.
69464773916__7E3C3246-F04D-42D9-A669-84A0AB4A4244.jpg

I assume this is a scam. I DM'ed him and got no reply. Too bad, too. It would have made a nice addition to the fleet.

He did well at hiding any clues, for someone trying to sell something. RHD, could be JDM market. The Budweiser truck place in the back could have NC tags, or OH tags, or NH tags. Then a lot of dead grass could be a pic from last winter, see the lights wrapped around the posts on the house? The ice damn protection on the porch roof makes me think farther north than NC, and the pic was taking afternoon as the sun was setting (assuming the sat dish pointed south). There is also a squirrel still in its nest on the top tree on the left, and it was just farting.

I made him an offer of full asking. Plus for his "time." And gas. That I will pay for.

I see these and just want to cut the top off. 😂

I made him an offer of full asking. Plus for his "time." And gas. That I will pay for.
You mean he actually answered you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom