Looking for Rockabilly Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TCSTARK

Master Debater & Cunning Linguist
Threads
Does anyone know if his 77 diesel is still for sale? I have a neighbor that is looking for a rock crawler.

saw your post in the for sale section too, he's gone, don't know what happened to the rig. For all I know he left it in the garage for the new home owner. Haven't seen him back on this board in months, might try a PM assuming he gets email notifications.

How about his name? It may make finding him a bit easier.

Dennis Brown - moved to TX months ago. actually I might have a cell # for him buried in my phone. If found I'll PM you

Thank you. I spoke with Dennis today.

Funny thing. It has been sitting in Eatonton GA for four years. I would like to give it a new home. Who would like a to pick up a pile of cruiser parts and a FJ for a song. I will be in town for the next couple weeks. pm me for my number. Or could the club need a donation? I would like to see this project go to a Toyota person to enjoy.

@4xsteve and @TeddyBoy REALLY want me to build a rock crawler so I can wheel with them...

Ok, I'm curious what this pile of parts looks like? @rockabilly cruiser got link to a build or any pictures or is it literally a pile of parts? Cause I know that tune

@4xsteve and @TeddyBoy REALLY want me to build a rock crawler so I can wheel with them...

well do it, aint gonna happen by itself.

Ok, I'm curious what this pile of parts looks like? @rockabilly cruiser got link to a build or any pictures or is it literally a pile of parts? Cause I know that tune

it's been 4 or 5 years since I've seen it but it was pretty much a pile of parts. He was trying to frankenstein a coal burner in there if I recall.

Feeler post. 1977 fj 40 project . I do not know how long I will be without a shop. The wife and i are relocating west. I might put the forty on ice or if someone is looking for a project and the price is right I will let it go. I would be willing to sell everything drivetrain and truck for 5000. Or the truck minus the engine, auto trans,and transfer case for 3500. Here is what I have done to the truck. Added metal tech full cage, tube fenders, ruff stuff spring over kit and front axle cut and turned, scout hi steer box drill and tapped, 4x4 labs high steer kit six stud, gm steering column with tilt, gm hydro boost master cylinder, New wiring harness, cut out and fixed rusty floor, and body, rear brake converted to disk, New brake lines front and back. There is probably more that I can not think of now. The drive train is a gm 6.2 diesel with turbo kit. The engine has been rebuilt, 700r4 auto that is rebuilt and beefed up, gm203 to Toyota transfer case dual setup. Again I will sell with or without this setup. Just give me a pm. Forgot the front and rear are locked.
Thanks.
IMG_20130112_151656.jpg

Don't necessarily want the diesel drivetrain, but I like the bones. Don't need it, but that's a good deal. I might have to gas up bumble and make another Smokey and the bandit run... That is if Matt passes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom