For Sale Looking for parts for my FJ25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello I just recently acquired a 1961 fj25 soft top.
Im looking for the back tailgate, back bumper, dash speedometer cluster, front and back seats, back tire carrier, and glove compartment.
Let me know if you have anything available

Guess we know where the one in AZ ended up. The tire carrier mounted to the side not the back on the FJ25 FST.

Thanks that answered all the questions I didnt ask...

Hello I just recently acquired a 1961 fj25 soft top.
Im looking for the back tailgate, back bumper, dash speedometer cluster, front and back seats, back tire carrier, and glove compartment.
Let me know if you have anything available

:hmm:My mistake thought you said your wanted a back tire carrier and just pointed out that the FJ25 FST didn't have one on the back rather the side. There are two different styles of tailgates and both are same over all size but center section is different. The solid red one came off a 62 FJ40 FST while red one that has been sanded is off a 71 FJ40 FST.

IMG_1770.JPG

A few FJ25 had barn Coors but not sure any were import to the US. I knowof one that came from South America. Some of the Early FJ40 FST models were iimported with barn doors. On the FJ25 footman loops were not welded on but used screws and nuts. There was also no license plate bracket. That was at the lower left cover of the tub. On the FST models there was a Toyota emblem on the right side of the tailgate. FHT model didn't have it because the spare was on the back and would have covered the emblem. This is just the US market. Other markets the FST had front door shaped the FHT and used the same doors.

A
:hmm:My mistake thought you said your wanted a back tire carrier and just pointed out that the FJ25 FST didn't have one on the back rather the side. There are two different styles of tailgates and both are same over all size but center section is different. The solid red one came off a 62 FJ40 FST while red one that has been sanded is off a 71 FJ40 FST.

View attachment 1277835
Are any of these for sale?

Very nice setup and color combo, so how do I know if mine is American?

I can only remember one FJ25 and a 61 FJ40 that came into the US from south of the border. The FJ40 was sold and shipped to Costa Rica. The VIN tags were in Spanish. If your is in English probably originally imported to the US.

A

Are any of these for sale?

What's the saying everything is for sale it's just a matter of how much. I hadn't plan on selling parts just yet. Wanting to sell of vehicles first. I figure project vehicles are worth more if most the hard to find parts are there.

this I believe was an early 40. I took these 5 years ago. I haven't been by there in a few years, wonder if it's still for sale.

P9230029.JPG

P9230027.JPG

P9230030.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom