Looking for parts for my 62 Soft top frame off Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
battery top mount

PTO henge trap door

rear step

tool roll
Picture 422.jpg
Picture 426.jpg
Picture 424.jpg

Last edited:
Nice :beer:

Your timing is good, as they are currently working on those lenses...shouldn't be too long now.

Hubcaps will be harder to find...but they are out there if you are patient.

Looking good so far...you another purist striving for a true restoration?

Welcome to mud :beer:

I would be curious whatyour original bumper looks like. I would be interested if it's the original bumper that came with the vehicle. Does the apron on the driver's have a air inlet? The little brackets on the front of the rear wheel well still there? The VIN starts with a one correct?

The front lens is amber not clear? Youre is probably sun faded? West Coast vehicle?

I love this, would like to see a lot more pictures. I am very slowly working on a 62 FST also. Have the soft to bows but unfortunately I have no doors. Would love to see good pictures of both sides of the doors. I think I am going to have to learn how to fabricate some on my own.

Looking great. Not sure I will go that far to clean up my PTO winches. Don't know if you greased the or not but the long splined shaft the go thru the front pillow block bearing and fits into the long splined piece of the front U-joint. I've bought one PTO put that the pillow block bearing got destroyed because the PO couldn't get it apart. I have another one I still working on getting it apart without destroying anything. Toyota realized the front U-joint piece didn't need to be so long and made it about the third of that size on later PTOs

:cheers:
John

I had no problem taking it apart and replacing all the bearings and seals and then powder coating it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom