Looking for a family hauler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It has been a great truck, and has been a part of some amazing family adventures! It is 22 years old now, and it was time to upgrade.

I'm sad to see it go and wish i had room and the funds to keep it up! I hope it goes to someone who can appreciate it.

That said, I am in love with the new truck. It is a world of difference from the 80, yet still a lot of what I liked about it. With the V8, it flat out moves!

Spent some quality time with the ole girl today.

Took care of some things I have been meaning to fix for too long. Too much more of this and I may decide to just keep her!

I figured the new owner will probably want seats that adjust, so I installed a set of Gamiviti gears and end caps. I have a second set if anyone needs them - $20.

My gears we're pretty trashed. Both seats died this past year within months of each other.

20180203_161558.jpg

Also thought the new owner might appreciate a clean driveway. I installed a new distributor oring. Need to pressure wash under there - may still need to do the oil pump cover seal... Not looking forward to that one!

Also installed a new front flare gasket. Must have been the sunny side at some point as it was cracked and falling out. Been meaning to do this since I bought the truck! It was pretty stinking easy too, and only like $30...

Taking the truck to get the hood painted this week. The clear is peeling and it needs a facelift after 22 years in the sun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom