Looking for a family hauler

Discussion in 'PA- Keystone Cruisers' started by caz, Dec 22, 2017.

1. jamarquardt22

jamarquardt22

It's strange. I feel a little sad to see you part with it.

YotaFun and Pacer like this.
  2. caz

caz Keystone Cruisers SILVER Star

It has been a great truck, and has been a part of some amazing family adventures! It is 22 years old now, and it was time to upgrade.

I'm sad to see it go and wish i had room and the funds to keep it up! I hope it goes to someone who can appreciate it.

That said, I am in love with the new truck. It is a world of difference from the 80, yet still a lot of what I liked about it. With the V8, it flat out moves!

YotaFun, Pacer and joabmc like this.
  3. maxse01

maxse01

4. caz

caz Keystone Cruisers SILVER Star

Spent some quality time with the ole girl today.

Took care of some things I have been meaning to fix for too long. Too much more of this and I may decide to just keep her!

I figured the new owner will probably want seats that adjust, so I installed a set of Gamiviti gears and end caps. I have a second set if anyone needs them - $20.

My gears we're pretty trashed. Both seats died this past year within months of each other.

20180203_161558.jpg

Also thought the new owner might appreciate a clean driveway. I installed a new distributor oring. Need to pressure wash under there - may still need to do the oil pump cover seal... Not looking forward to that one!

Also installed a new front flare gasket. Must have been the sunny side at some point as it was cracked and falling out. Been meaning to do this since I bought the truck! It was pretty stinking easy too, and only like $30...

Taking the truck to get the hood painted this week. The clear is peeling and it needs a facelift after 22 years in the sun!

joabmc, YotaFun and dci blair like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.