Wanted Looking for a 1975 or older FJ40 in Southern California / Phoenix Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Looking for a 1975 or older FJ40 (For California Smog reasons). Not interested in huge projects or basket cases. Price range is 20-30. I'm located in San Diego, but able to Travel to greater So-Cal area and out to Phoenix.

Thanks in advance,

Ray

Hi Ray, just getting ready to list my 1975 FJ40. Solid rig with title records indicating 28,600 miles. It's in Loveland CO and a tad over $30K but maybe something you'd be interested in. I got it in Phoenix 3 yrs ago. 95% original w/ some original paint ... mostly patina. All mechanical upgrades / rebuild done in AZ. I just got done overhaul of the top and it's now watertight and sealed with Landlock Boat and Fiberglass in Ft. Collins doing the final paint in Cygnus. Came out nice. Interior excellent condition as is engine bay. Original 2F and starts / runs strong. Let's talk. Craig

Couple pics

PXL_20230310_231826642.jpg

PXL_20230310_231712039.jpg

PXL_20230310_231632490.jpg

PXL_20230310_231608443.jpg

Looking for a 1975 or older FJ40 (For California Smog reasons). Not interested in huge projects or basket cases. Price range is 20-30. I'm located in San Diego, but able to Travel to greater So-Cal area and out to Phoenix.

Thanks in advance,

Ray
I have a 74 FJ40 that is almost completely stock. It has the F engine with full filtered oil. it has SOR headers,

Thanks in advance,

Ray
Hi Ray, continuation from previous. No body mods, runs and drives, needs a little TLC. Has limited slip diff and Warn 8274 winch. Some rust in rear and some spots here and there. Let me know if you want more info. I'm is Seattle.

I have a 74 FJ40 that is almost completely stock. It has the F engine with full filtered oil. it has SOR headers,

Hi Ray, continuation from previous. No body mods, runs and drives, needs a little TLC. Has limited slip diff and Warn 8274 winch. Some rust in rear and some spots here and there. Let me know if you want more info. I'm is Seattle.
Hi Bill, on St. Patrick's day a 40 I owned about 11 years ago popped up 15miles from my home. I ran out and bought it. I appreciate you reaching out to me about yours, but I am good currently

Thanks for letting me know Ray. Glad you got one close by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom