For Sale Locked 97 LX-450 turn key Expo machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Threads
97
Messages
1,731
Location
Ione CA
Location
United States
For sale 1997 LX-450 with 144k on the clock, Locked ,Dark green, Oak leather interior, 6 disc changer .Its located in NorCal looking for $17,000
SOLD!
I will post more pics this week.
I can email pics if interested , feel free to ask any questions
Please click the PDF on the bottom for more complete details
DSC_0306.webp
DSC_0028.webp
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Unbelievable! Will Alvaro and Andy still have lunch with you now? :flipoff2:

Seriously...good luck with the sale Ken! If it wasn't green/dark color I might actually be interested.
 
Unbelievable! Will Alvaro and Andy still have lunch with you now? :flipoff2:

Seriously...good luck with the sale Ken! If it wasn't green/dark color I might actually be interested.

WTF!?!?!?!
The COLOR would prevent you from buying this rig!?!?!?!:princess::flipoff2:
 
Ken...SERIOUSLY!
Get your head out of your ass, pull this listing and do the right thing and KEEP IT!
Christ on a bike, I KNEW those Jeep guyz you slum with would rot your brain!



:ban:





:flipoff2:










:lol:
 
Bump for the kind of guy that will ride 4+ miles on a Bull Bar in the middle of Death Valley looking for somone else's shock bolt.



Image courtesy of Rohitash.
DV_20081005_0151_o.jpg
 
Ya, prolly not. But I did get Vietnamise with Alvaro yesterday.....
Dude I will paint it any color you like it just takes like 20 min's or so:D


Keith I Will let you kick my ass when the deal is done. :popcorn:


ken


Unbelievable! Will Alvaro and Andy still have lunch with you now? :flipoff2:

Seriously...good luck with the sale Ken! If it wasn't green/dark color I might actually be interested.
 
Bump for the kind of guy that will ride 4+ miles on a Bull Bar in the middle of Death Valley looking for somone else's shock bolt.



Image courtesy of Rohitash.
DV_20081005_0151_o.jpg


This pic is precious! And I almost forgot about that dealio :rolleyes:
 
WTF!?!?!?!
The COLOR would prevent you from buying this rig!?!?!?!:princess::flipoff2:


You're a new Harley rider...you wouldn't understand :). Green was big time bad luck back in the day. I guess you can say green is/was sorta bad luck for Ken...jeez just look it led him to a Dodge for crying out loud! :flipoff2:


You probably go fishing with bananas on the boat too eh?! :flipoff2::flipoff2:
 
Bump for the kind of guy that will ride 4+ miles on a Bull Bar in the middle of Death Valley looking for somone else's shock bolt.



Image courtesy of Rohitash.
DV_20081005_0151_o.jpg

OH MAN that is AWESOME!
Is that Sailine Valley in the way to the springs?
Not surprised that you'd have to do some recovery ops on that road. I had lost a caliper bolt coming in from the racetrack and we done a similar sweep in foot.
 
You're a new Harley rider...you wouldn't understand :). Green was big time bad luck back in the day. I guess you can say green is/was sorta bad luck for Ken...jeez just look it led him to a Dodge for crying out loud! :flipoff2:


You probably go fishing with bananas on the boat too eh?! :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Maaco would fix that!

Pussy!:flipoff2::lol:
 
I can't believe it!
One must ask yourself "WHY?" but I'm sure it's a good reason.
And it is a great rig.

And it does have an "artsy side" too.

450lite.webp
450lite.webp
 
Some more pics...
Thanks for all the interest , for all that asked for pics let me know if this works ,if not let me know what you want to see.

Thanks again!
DSC_0038.webp
DSC_0039.webp
DSC_0041.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom