Local Diesel Prices (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just filled up at AUD $2.19/Litre. Price has softened somewhat as I paid AUD $2.41 a couple of weeks back.

At today's FOREX:
AUD $2.19 = USD $1.49 = approx USD $5.64/Gallon
AUD $2.41 = USD $1.64 = approx USD $6.21/Gallon

For comparison, ULP is AUD $1.88/L
That's only slightly more expensive than the prices in Goldendale! It's almost worth it to travel to the reservation in the Yakama Nation to get diesel for $4.79 per gallon!

Brazil - Sao Paulo
Gasoline: 0,88 USD/ltr
Diesel: 1,24 USD/Ltr
Ethanol: 0,76 USD/Ltr

But rumors are around, that the prices will go up soon. It'S hard to predict, Brasileiros like to gossip :) It won't change anything anyhow.

It might look affordable, especially compared to europe, but for new cars the taxes and insurance is insane, calculate around 8% of the actual vehicle value. Buy a new Pruis for around 60k USD here, you gonna pay in the first year around 4500-5000 $ for tax and insurance.
That is a lot of Diesel for my old Truck tu burn, because he has a "veteran-status" and is excepted from tax and the insurance is kind of nothing (200 $/y).

I would like to buy a PHEV down here, but under this circumstances it doesn't make any sense at all (unfortunatelly).

$2.09/litre yesterday CAD. kind of wanted to cry. gas is $1.46/Litre. that’d be $5.79 USD/gallon.

i guess it’s not vancouver prices though

Filled up paying $1.71 / liter CDN the other day.

1992 Toyota LN107 Double Cab 4x4 5 Spd. a8.JPG

What use to cost me $15.00 to fill my tank now costs me over $66.00...... :mad:

Rocky Mtn Hilux
🇨🇦

Its come back down a bit recently in the UK so only paying £1.65 per litre now.
That's about $7.70 per US gallon, or $9.20 for a full UK gallon.
That makes my 120L long range safari tank about £200 to fill up, or $245.
Maybe time to get friendly with the fried chicken shop guy...

Its come back down a bit recently in the UK so only paying £1.65 per litre now.
That's about $7.70 per US gallon, or $9.20 for a full UK gallon.
That makes my 120L long range safari tank about £200 to fill up, or $245.
Maybe time to get friendly with the fried chicken shop guy...
$1.92 aud per litre in Melbourne today,not too painful at present.

Brazil (Sao Paulo Area):

Diesel: 0,94$
Gasoline: 1,14$
Ethanol: 0,77$
a liter.

I guess I need to drive my truck more often, I anyhow drive it a lot. Not a Sunday-Afternoon vehicle anymore :)
And everybody loves it, I was last weekend invited for a BBQ (kind of thanksgiving down here) and people like to come in a "farmers-outfit", and I had to drive all the kids around the block.

Bit of a unicorn, we're having a gas war down by me with a new gas station that recently opened. Regular gasoline (85) down to $1.84. Filled up my Golf and HDJ81 with Diesel the other day at $3.60/gal by Denver International Airport.

Driving 1700 miles one way in my truck I’ve filled up in Oklahoma just over $4/gallon

Crapped my pants in California at $5.85/gallon then had a stroke last stop leaving Cali at $7.50/gallon.

Needless to say I didn’t fill it up only got enough for next stop in AZ.

Here in Brunei, 31 Brunei dollar cents per litre, that's US$0.23 :)

Here in Bristol, UK, its now come down to a more comfortable £1.55/litre.
That's about $7.30 per US gallon.
My long range tank takes about $230 to fill up in my HJ45.

Maybe I should feel good about seeing $4.00/gal for diesel in my area. Incredible prices out there that make a person wonder……a lot.

Maybe I should feel good about seeing $4.00/gal for diesel in my area. Incredible prices out there that make a person wonder……a lot.
We always find it hilarious when Americans complain about the price of fuel - anyone who travelled will know how lucky you are on that account.

We always find it hilarious when Americans complain about the price of fuel - anyone who travelled will know how lucky you are on that account.
We are spoiled with good fuel quality here, generally speaking. Especially diesel compared to international diesel. Some Americans tend to forget the rest of the world exists when they complain about things....

We are spoiled with good fuel quality here, generally speaking. Especially diesel compared to international diesel. Some Americans tend to forget the rest of the world exists when they complain about things....
I'm running a 40 series which would run on butter tbf, but yea we also have top quality diesel. African diesel can be variable in places but you pay for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom