Little red has a new owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
nick 008.JPG
nick 011.JPG
nick 006.JPG

Happiness is getting the shop cleared out!

nick 012.JPG
nick 014.JPG
Graham had a bit of help from some good friends, his plan for splicing the frame with insert went very well, I was so impressed how well it fit just using a couple measurements and a couple of eyes... Couple of blurry pics of us at the pub..

Got to be one of the coolest car haulers I have ever seen...Graham is going to do more of a restoration and not paint it with a roller or spray bomb...It will be nice..

That red box in Seattle area is pretty sweet...kind of pricey drive over to get it. Hope it works out for ya...

Hey Graham, quiet around xmas....post up some reports on the little red truck?

Hey Graham, quiet around xmas....post up some reports on the little red truck?
I could do that. Not too much to update yet, but I did pull it out of storage to start working on it. Spent about 3 hours on it so far, starting the rust repair on the box. I'm using door skins to make the body line on the box. Finished one forward outer panel, and will work on repairing the bed floor in that area next. Pretty happy with how it turned out so far.

IMG_5542.JPG

IMG_5546.JPG

IMG_5547.JPG

IMG_5550.JPG

IMG_5553.JPG

She sold again little while ago I think, guy who owned it was in the parking lot took a picture of my truck beside your old rig..

Top notch my good man...:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

While you worked we went winter wheeling all day, good times...

Bit of progress on this. Basically finished the left side of the box. I'm pretty happy with it, Although It took a lot of hours to get the filler reasonably level. Still a couple areas I could touch up, but for now it's on to the right side. Which was the "good" side. Not that it will need much less work :rolleyes:

IMG_5586.JPG

IMG_5595.JPG

IMG_5596.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_5619.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom