Lifted Revtek FJ Cruiser (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AATLAS1X said:
If in fact you can then yes. But an the owner would have to and thus void factory warranty.

oh really??? maybe you should do a little research on the "Magnussen-Moss Warranty Act"...

Toyofast said:
Mr. Walters... you stole them from me. That's it, I will ship no more parts for you:D You know who this is too.... ;)

Yes Brett your the GOD of shipping and my personal B*TCH.:flipoff2:

bamachem said:
oh really??? maybe you should do a little research on the "Magnussen-Moss Warranty Act"...

I have never heard of that..........Do tell. Im not arguing just what I have been told...

HawkDriver said:
Damn that's pricey.

Got any detailed pics of the rears installed? Or perhaps the actual lift piece itself not installed?

Here are some pics I TOOK MY SELF BRETT! :crybaby:.......:flipoff2:

I have this kit for sale here on mud and on ebay.
Close up .JPG
Parts kit.JPG
Parts list.JPG

Corey said:
It is the same part # as the 3" lift for the 4th gen 4Runner.
http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=81506

I am not sure if I would rather do this or do a coil swap.
Many also swap the coils to lift the 4th gen 4Runner.

If Revtek is bending people over $400 for the spacers, I would just get new coilovers from OME and find something for the rear coils.

I have put in several spacer lifts and coilover lifts. I've run Daystar spacer lift and OME on the 03 4Runner.

edit-
oops, I was skimming the first page and didn't even realize you were trying to sell kits. Sorry, I didn't mean to jam you up or anything.

FirstToy said:
I have put in several spacer lifts and coilover lifts. I've run Daystar spacer lift and OME on the 03 4Runner.

edit-
oops, I was skimming the first page and didn't even realize you were trying to sell kits. Sorry, I didn't mean to jam you up or anything.

This is Chat, Please give everyone advise and your thoughts. I dont work for Revtek. But I have to buy these from a dealer like everyone else. I just get a little deeper discount.

Best,

Shane

kvaughn said:
I can't believe Toyota calls this an FJ. The damn top doesn't even come off??? :confused:

Not that your post had anything to do with this thread but... the top does not come off of two of the three FJs that I own...and the top does not come off of the VAST MAJORITY of FJs that Toyota has produced...ever.:eek:

Ground Up said:
Might want to give these guys a call the prices have always been pretty sweet.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/revtektaco.htm

Heck the 4runner kit runs about $422

You do know that there are two different 4Runner Revtek kits? Part #430 and #431. Part #431 is the one used for the FJ-Cruiser.

If they are selling the kit #431 for $422 then that is a hell of a deal. There is no way I could sell one for that much. Lowest I could go would be $575 and I have them in stock;)

Toyofast said:
You do know that there are two different 4Runner Revtek kits? Part #430 and #431. Part #431 is the one used for the FJ-Cruiser.

If they are selling the kit #431 for $422 then that is a hell of a deal. There is no way I could sell one for that much. Lowest I could go would be $575 and I have them in stock;)
I thought it was the 430 kit that was needed. Isn't the 431 kit the one that is designed to even up a 4runner (front to back) by doing 2" back and 3" front?

I was under the impression that the FJ would only need the spacer kit (no shocks).

Just what I thought. Might be wrong.

LR.Disco1 said:
I thought it was the 430 kit that was needed. Isn't the 431 kit the one that is designed to even up a 4runner (front to back) by doing 2" back and 3" front?

I was under the impression that the FJ would only need the spacer kit (no shocks).

Just what I thought. Might be wrong.

The information that I have been given from Revtek is that the FJ uses the #431 kit. I even have a fax in front of me mentioning the lift kit from Revtek and it states part #431.

I have no idea what is different between the two.

Just get Part #431 from wherever you can. More or less what Revtek told me after telling them that 500 bucks was too much. oh well I think I'll wait till more kits for the FJC (not 4runner or taco) come out.

39" Krawlers.... Ohhhh baby! :grinpimp:

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom