Lifted Revtek FJ Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's amazing how much difference the lift and new shoes can make. I have shifted a little towards getting one....

ok i went and test drove a silver auto/4x4 .....

NICE..... a little small in the back seat room but nice ride seems like it would work....

Has any one looked into service of the engine? U know, like how hard is it to change plugs.

Plugs are real easy and I will look into the specs on the Plug David. I beleive that the current plugs are the iriduium's. Which means long life before changing (60-90k depending on emmisions). This is also a chain drive valve train(no belts). As for ease, real easy, each plug has it own coil and pulls out easy depending on it location. I currenly do not have the Maintance schedule in my hands(in the FJ), the owners manual does not contain the Maintance schedule. Oil filter is right on top, easy to get to, has a oil catchment and drain hole(just add your own piece of hose) for a no spill when removing the oil filter. Coolant is the new pink super long life coolant. I do not know much about this coolant yet. But can talk to some one that can give me some info on it in the future.
Oil changes are just about the only maintance that they need for a long time.
later robbie

In the next couple of months aftermarket compainies will have a lot of stuff for the FJ. Toyota is doing something neat in advertising aftermarket stuff in the brochere that is at most dealerships. So aftermarket is a key to fixing up the FJ after it leaves the dealership, and Toyota know it. I am excited to be at SEMA this year with some of the concepts stuff that the aftermarket is starting to come out with. REVTEK is one of the first, many will follow soon with some cool stuff. Interesting stuff. later robbie

Tnx Robbie, good work! Drove one today and gave it a good once over. Couldn't find drain holes in the plastic floor system. I think this thing will be a winner...

That looks hot with the lift and Mickey T's. I agree with uzj100, black rims etc... would be perfect for me. Well, maybe nice bumpers front rear, winch, uh oh.... damn expensive hobby. :D

So I had to list a lift kit for sale. Taco said the kit was $400 ish?? aaaaaaaaaaa NO. Much more than that for a REVTEK. If anyone from mud wants a kit I will sell them one shipped to thier front door for $689.00 US only!! $689.00 is list but I will ship it to you at no charge!

EDIT>>> Shipping would be about $40+ its a heavy box. But I will buy the ride.......<<<<

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8051451718&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Is a link to EBAY dont buy that one if you want a kit PM me or shoot me an email at aatlas1x@aol.com

Best,

Shane

Last edited:
uzj100 said:
I would to see the same truck with 3 changes - Remove sticker, change to black wheels and put the white letters on the inside.

uzj100

like this?
Untitled-1.jpg

HawkDriver said:
Damn that's pricey.

Got any detailed pics of the rears installed? Or perhaps the actual lift piece itself not installed?

I will tomorrow, I did not bring my camera today. I robbed these pics from Pirate.:flipoff2:

hell with that. put some tundra TRD coils up front and some FZJ 80 front coils in the rear along with some OME shocks for that kind of money.

bamachem said:
hell with that. put some tundra TRD coils up front and some FZJ 80 front coils in the rear along with some OME shocks for that kind of money.

If in fact you can then yes. But an the owner would have to and thus void factory warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom