For Sale LHD Diesel Troopy 1980-HJ-45 (1 Viewer)

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
maybe build a bigger garage? right after buying her a bigger ring...... :lol:

that's a nice looking troopy. cleaner than most.

georg

i have sold numerous RHD vehicles in Canada. most Canadians would prefer LHD vehicles over RHD but some will accept the RHD version over not having one at all.

me, i couldn't care less either way. i drive RHD/LHD almost daily switching back and forth with no effort.

is the LHD troopy worth more than a RHD version, in the same condition, yes. you will also have a larger market to work with.

If I elect to keep it, what would you swap in? I would prefer to keep it a diesel. It currently has in infamous "H" diesel and it's 24 volt.

Bigger garage lol. Cleaver ;) Love your garage and have been looking for something similar myself. Tricky to find. The infamous "H" has its benefits but in today's world having that extra juice when road tripping would be nice. If you have the dough and the wife is ok with it then do the swap. From the outside looking in your wife has already demonstrated she is pretty open with seven vehicles. Otherwise do the right thing and sell it to me!

1HZ /HDT with H55F would be my choice.
quiet
powerful
very decent on fuel ... depending on right foot.
parts are still available easily.
If I elect to keep it, what would you swap in? I would prefer to keep it a diesel. It currently has in infamous "H" diesel and it's 24 volt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom