LHD BJ74 for sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very very close.

I'm not into buying an offroad abused truck, but I don't need a mint condition rig either. I know that you only get the best rigs from Japan. But someone must get not so mint trucks as well.

A BJ71 would be the truck of choice. I think there are less desireable because of the size. Looking at www.buysell.com I think you should ask for money for your rigs. Some of the pricess listed in the buy and sell are high.

I think you should ask for money for your rigs.

not sure what you mean...

i understand what you are saying, i have brought in less than perfect trucks for those that want the 13BT but not as particular about the bodies...

I think you should ask for money for your rigs. Some of the pricess listed in the buy and sell are high.

Sorry,

I forgot to write ...more money...

From what I gather your trucks are all mint or close to it. Some of the cruisers in the Buysell or autotrader are asking a lot for the same thing or less quality.

Do you get trucks to order? I might be willing to place an order, with a deposit of course, on a mechanicaly sound but less emphesis on the body condition.

when you are ready and know what you want then send me an email direct wayne@crushersrule.com
and i will do my best to help you fulfill your dream.

i ask what i feel is the best price for both myself and the potential buyer.

aamiggia said:
Very very close.

I'm not into buying an offroad abused truck, but I don't need a mint condition rig either. I know that you only get the best rigs from Japan. But someone must get not so mint trucks as well.

A BJ71 would be the truck of choice. I think there are less desireable because of the size. Looking at www.buysell.com I think you should ask for money for your rigs. Some of the pricess listed in the buy and sell are high.

there is a nice BJ71 out here for $14,900 and i know the seller. it is a nice unit.

lowenbrau said:
That is what *I* want.

Hadn't seen it since you put the headache rack in it and the top back on. It really does look like a paddy wagon. (not that I've been in one lately)

yah, the poor dogs look like they are in jail or heading for the pound when they are in the back...
i am thinking of taking ol smokey to the winter shiver then maybe tear it down for parts... not completely sure at this point... you know me i change my mind worse than the calgary weather man...

aamiggia said:
Does someone have a link for aftermarket ARB/ OME goodies for a LJ71/73 ?

I may be willing to go with a LJ if I could get lockers and fit 35" tires. Does anyone out there have a setup like this? Is it possible?

trying to fit 35's but want a commuter with good fuel mileage? tough to get all the perks.

I wrote that wrong.

I want to replace my LX450 with 2 vehicles; a commuter and a trail rig. I was transfered to Barrie and am now doing the drive from Toronto on a daily basis (170 km return).

Why are you considering an LJ when you've got BJ 74's running out your rear end up there in Canada?

Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I wouldnt trade LHD for that 13BT for nuffin!!!!!

TB

Yeah,

You're right. If your gonna do it do it right.

I'll wait until the funds are available for a near mint BJ71/4

Good choice Keemoesabbie.

TB

aamiggia said:
Yeah,

You're right. If your gonna do it do it right.

I'll wait until the funds are available for a near mint BJ71/4

Get the 74.
The extra 18 inches of room will make all the difference.

lowenbrau said:
Hey, has anybody seen a white FRP top on a BJ74? Seems like the LJ/BJ73s are white and BJ74s are grey.

My BJ74 has a white top, a creamy white. I don't like it,I'm going to spray it black come summer.

Hey

I may be too late with this post; however, I did look at this LJ on the 4th of Jan. It is in pretty good shape. I actually decided against it in favour of a BJ74 (RHD).

There are a couple of things about this LJ that caught my attention. First of all .. the engine has signs of being a rebuild or replacement. Nothing that I can put my finger on; but, its just the way that some of the wiring etc is routed. I've done a few engine swaps in my past, and this just looked too familiar.

The other thing that turned me off was the price. If it was $12k .... I would have taken it much more seriously. The RH/LH thing is not much of an issue for me personally. Therefore, eliminating LHD as a criteria, eliminated this vehicle as a candidate to replace my old 40.

Other than that, the truck seems really solid. Its is a nice looking rig, and seems to run very well. In my very humble opinion .. this would be a great rig if you could get it for $10 - $12 k.

Just a thought

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom