Lexuspartsnow.com customer service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone had any issues with returning a seat belt to Lexus Parts after they sent you the wrong color? I typed in the vin number to make sure I received an ivory colored seat belt and the description stated that in checkout but they sent me a dark grey color. $275 dollars later they have been giving me the run around for a month now and will not return the part, ship me the right part or will not refund my money. The customer service is a joke. They will keep handing you off to another person and then put you on hold or the the RMA manager goes to lunch between 12:30 and 4:00 anytime you want to speak to them and will never resolve the discrepancy. How convenient. It's so obvious why they have 5 start reviews 100% of the time because the weed out the negative reviews. I have left a few of them and none of them have made it to the website. I am just wondering if I am the only one?? I have purchased a ton of parts from various vendors for many years and have never been treated like this. I thought I would pass along my experience to save you some headache.

avery123

seat belt order 1.JPG

seat belt order 2.JPG

Been there, done that. Chargeback gets their attention pretty quickly when all other efforts fail.

I can't speak for them but have had good luck with:

www oemvehicleparts com

Genuine OEM Parts & Accessories | OEM Vehicle Parts - https://www.oemvehicleparts.com/

Owner (Matt) has done a lot of parts lookups for me over the years and is very responsive.

They source all their Lexus parts from JM Lexus in Margate, FL

If it isn't a massively heavy or large item they will give you 50% off shipping with CODE - GXORFIFTYOFF23

If in doubt I would check first before ordering.

Last edited:
I can't speak for them but have had good luck with - Genuine OEM Parts & Accessories | OEM Vehicle Parts - https://www.oemvehicleparts.com/

Owner (Matt) has done a lot of parts lookups for me over the years and is very responsive.

They source all their Lexus parts from JM Lexus in Margate, FL

If it isn't a massively heavy or large item they will give you 50% off shipping with CODE - GXORFIFTYOFF

If in doubt I would check first before ordering.
Thank you for the heads up. I am definitely looking for an alternative resource for these type of parts. I will not give another penny to lexuspartsnow.com for the only reason of how they have treated me in this process. And I have been polite as I can be in conversations with them.

avery123

As legite for Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Porsche, Toyota, or Volvo parts as you can get and they will communicate if an issue... if not... PM me directly and I will do what I can to ensure things are in your favor

Recent example

Last edited:
As discussed in other threads, this website is a middleman for suppliers and is not a warehouse or retail parts dealer. Returns and communication are very hard cause they are truly just internet middlemen. That company owns lots of websites and unfortunately people believe they are brick and mortar.

After I realized this, I make sure to support only true brick and mortar stores (on the internet as well) so that we don’t just have a country full of broker mentality. (Taking a cut without doing a thing). Support our hard working forum buddies.

Auto Best corporation is the name of their business. lexuspartsnow and toyotapartsdeal and many other websites are link to this business. Google search reviews of auto best corporation and you will find many negative reviews. They are crooks and their customer service consist of some low life workers. I left them a review on google as well.

Auto Best corporation is the name of their business. lexuspartsnow and toyotapartsdeal and many other websites are link to this business. Google search reviews of auto best corporation and you will find many negative reviews. They are crooks and their customer service consist of some low life workers. I left them a review on google as well.
Toyotapartsdeal was terrible when I used them last year. Really regret using them.

Shipped missing many components and boxed an OEM power steering pump loose in a 1ft sq box with no padding.

Customer care sucked and I even question the validity of these parts being Toyota.

Good info on Auto Best

I'm surprised it showed the ivory belt as available. From my understanding, ivory belts are NLA and the only new belts we can get are gray. Seems odd since the ivory interior seems much more common. I had to replace one belt in my 99 LX and it's gray because that's all I could get.

Suffix “A0” is Ivory
“B0” is gray

0ABFC11B-2752-43D8-8431-31D12A56591C.jpeg

Last edited:
Hoser, I get that now but when I ordered it it clearly stated ivory in the description. I didn't know the color codes to think that I needed to double check another resource for the color stated in the description according to my vin number.

seat belt 3.JPG

Suffix “A0” is Ivory
“B0” is gray

View attachment 3004468

I certainly don't blame you as most people would not catch it. Just noting it is a Toyota "master" catalog. If anybody orders the same ivory part at any dealership (not just Lexuspartsnow), they will likely get the superseded/replacement part number, which is gray.

Oak/ivory is discontinued, it's been that way for a long time. Grey is all that's left.

Oak/ivory is discontinued, it's been that way for a long time. Grey is all that's left.
I get that now. I guess I learned my $275 mistake. It just sucks that they won't return the part or my money as I don't need a grey seat belt which their website clearly stated ivory for that part number. I know I will not being doing business with them again or any of their other companies. I wanted to pass along my experience so no one else makes the same mistake.

avery123

That's the risk you run when ordering from online drones. Had you been dealing with a live professional body you would have been told oak was gone and all that was available was grey before the order was placed.

I get that now. I guess I learned my $275 mistake. It just sucks that they won't return the part or my money as I don't need a grey seat belt which their website clearly stated ivory for that part number. I know I will not being doing business with them again or any of their other companies. I wanted to pass along my experience so no one else makes the same mistake.

avery123
Credit card prevents any financial headaches.

A funny add on to the story when I called to complain was that the operator told the names of all of the websites (about 15) when I asked them who they were and how to avoid them. I was shocked it was so many sites but not a dealer network that was reachable. It was like that person knew to help:) I say operator because they do not have customer service, because they can not effect any efficient outcomes after the sale it seems. I say it everytime, I pay for good service and that does not mean it’s more expensive it means I support good service only.

To the topic at hand, what is wrong with the current belt (did I miss it)? I have found clean used belts really inexpensively.

A funny add on to the story when I called to complain was that the operator told the names of all of the websites (about 15) when I asked them who they were and how to avoid them. I was shocked it was so many sites but not a dealer network that was reachable. It was like that person knew to help:) I say operator because they do not have customer service, because they can not effect any efficient outcomes after the sale it seems. I say it everytime, I pay for good service and that does not mean it’s more expensive it means I support good service only.

To the topic at hand, what is wrong with the current belt (did I miss it)? I have found clean used belts really inexpensively.
That is good to know. The original belt retractor wasn't working good and would get hung up in the door. I figured for the money I would just get a new one. I was actually getting this for a friend of mine that don't work on cars very much. He had ordered me one for my 100 and one for his LX a mountain hatch tailgate cover and this was my way of paying him back. So now I guess I am stuck with seat belt and still owe him money for a tailgate cover. smh.

Thanks for the info on Auto Best Corp 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom